[Suggestions] Some ideas

I've noticed these last days, some little things in game that can be easily improved for the aesthetic/fun aspect of the game. So,here are my thoughts:

Firstly, something shocked me about the tonics: They don't respect your sex, why when playing as a female character, some tonics like "Aetherized Tonic", "Knavich Tonic", "Ghostly Tonic", "Ursan Tonic" <- not sure or "Sinister Automatonic" don't give you a different appearance if you are a girl? It's only a male appearance. Can't tell about Dredge, I never met a female dredge.So it would be nice for fun as wearing it during world bosses or for RP to have female versions of all these tonics. :)Ah, and make transformed people (under tonic effect) to be able to mount.

This second part will be longer: Here I'm speaking about bundles also known as Environmental weapons, I completed the whole dredgehaunt map with my ele wearing a rifle, so I'm wondering, why can't we have some infinite consumables to earn access to one of our non-class weapons? I'm speaking here for only PvE, they couldn't be used in WvW, PvP, Instances or dungeons. The effect isn't timed, but when dropped, you have to wait 10-15mins before re-using the same or another.Also they would not replace your classic weapons: They will only give you 3 skills, rifle as example, 1-Simple shot, 2-Special skill, 3-Grip punchThe objectives? Many, complete a map or event with a weapon you like, RP tools, checking your character look... :D

A last "bonus" part about an idea who came a very long time ago to my mind, it's an activity concept, let's give it a name, "Boss rumble". :/ :) Would require more work.The activity would require a bunch of 10 players. One of them is randomly picked to became the "boss" will have a champion ring around his portrait and a defiance bar.The goal is for the 9 remaining players to beat this "boss". The game will have as many round as the players number, 1 round per player, because everyone have to became the "boss" with a minimum of one time. The "boss" will be a little bigger than others and have several advantages like a faster recharge of his/her skills apart Elite (deal the double of normal damage but slower to recharge) , whereas the fighters have a recharging boost on their endurance and some healing kits popping around. Little note: About summoned weapons from a "boss" elementalist, they shouldn't be accessible for the fighters.About the location of this activity, it can be everywhere or within a simulator. :/

i think you highly underestimate how much work the tonic idea is. besides the ones that change you into a playable race mostly wear armor that's available to players. (and i'm pretty sure kodan don't have any visible differences between genders)

the boss thing would be quickly abandoned because of poor "balancing" (activities strip you of class skills and traits for a reason) or anet has to put in a tremendous amount of work making new skills for an activity that alot of ppl will ignore just like all other activities

it's all bells and wissels that's more work then it'd be worth

Sorry for the late answer, yup, the boss thing would be disastrous when seeing the real unbalance between classes. So Everyone would have the same weapon and the same stats, but as you said, activities aren't very popular.... After verification, kodan male appearance = female one too. I can't very tell if the tonic idea is hard to modulate or not, what I can see is that in Brisban Wildlands for the bandit camp heart, you earn a bandit disguise which depends on your sex, not only one model like knavich tonic, the same for nightmare court in caledon forest ( By the way I don't remember that we have a nightmare court tonic?) So what I'm asking for if the tonic idea isn't editable at all, is to make disguise like in Bitterfrost Frontier like for Son of Svanir, these could be a great alternative and upgrade for tonics.

Archived