First post, Kudos Anet

Vissarion.6509

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it, more clean and better. Only complain, i dont know if its just me but so many lines/dividers make it hard to read and this post have only 5 entries, imagine bigger ones. Maybe its just me, also i imagine they will re-establish old treads if not that sucks, ranger forums had some nice ones going on about soulbeast builds and such. Anyway looks good

@NemesiS.6749 said:I like it, more clean and better. Only complain, i dont know if its just me but so many lines/dividers make it hard to read and this post have only 5 entries, imagine bigger ones. Maybe its just me, also i imagine they will re-establish old treads if not that kitten, ranger forums had some nice ones going on about soulbeast builds and such. Anyway looks good

I agree there are a lot of lines for such a short post, but there does need to be some sort of division between entries.

@NemesiS.6749 said:I like it, more clean and better. Only complain, i dont know if its just me but so many lines/dividers make it hard to read and this post have only 5 entries, imagine bigger ones. Maybe its just me, also i imagine they will re-establish old treads if not that kitten, ranger forums had some nice ones going on about soulbeast builds and such. Anyway looks good

Yeah, I agree about the separators. Maybe use a shade row separator like the one used in quotes? That would make it easier to follow threads.

Archived