Do you have Legendary Armor from WvW?

Tyson.5160

have 4 rdy and money for the rest, still lacking tickets because i havent played for a few months and now only rly log on for raids with my guild, last 2 pieces gonna take some time with 3raids a weeknot sure why i even get the heavy one, have 7 heavy sets ascended lying around, guess to experiment with builds mainly, quality of life of not losing stuff whenever i change stats or runes

I have two pieces of Legendary / Stat swap armour from WvW. (Chest & Legs)I currently see no reason to go for another part, because the impact on stats when swapping is so low.I am using other skins though and not the original ones with the Triumphant.I will never ever get Raid armour, but I got my Legendary backpack from PvP.

@Gorani.7205 said:I have two pieces of Legendary / Stat swap armour from WvW. (Chest & Legs)I currently see no reason to go for another part, because the impact on stats when swapping is so low.I am using other skins though and not the original ones with the Triumphant.I will never ever get Raid armour, but I got my Legendary backpack from PvP.

Good work Gorani! ??

I get a bit of time after work to play and a little more on the weekends which is why I play WvW mostly and knock out some new stuff in pve real quick. I made one piece of legendary to see the process, I might build up for another piece but can't see this as something I can focus on. I can bloodstone fen stat change my back piece and I have an alt with ascended drops so I'm not mad.

The medium shoulders would be the best looking shoulders in the game if that awkward chunk of scrap metal was taken off and darker or textured dye didn't choke out the glow effect. The chest piece dye panel for the back combat effect also needs it's own box because of the darker dye problem.

Really should have just been a yes/no poll, but whatever. There hasn't been a need for me to make legendary armor because full sets of ascended marauder and celestial has sufficed in this current meta for w.e. classes I play. So it isn't appropriate for this answer to say "never." The desire hasn't arisen yet.

@"GDchiaScrub.3241" said:Really should have just been a yes/no poll, but whatever. There hasn't been a need for me to make legendary armor because full sets of ascended marauder and celestial has sufficed in this current meta for w.e. classes I play. So it isn't appropriate for this answer to say "never." The desire hasn't arisen yet.

I wanted to give more options then yes no.

Yeah, I just don’t like having my inventory cluttered with Armor pieces.

Archived