Bacon, Bacon, Bacon

@Hybarf Tics.2048 said:Yeah but it's alien pigs therefore alien toxic bacon and when heated in a frying pan they explode like land mines and give you fatal heat burns. :p

I thought that was only with the ghost pepper after being ingested. Though I do wonder why we don't have bacon since how can I enjoy my jalapeno poppers without that nice sizzling slab of pork warmly wrapped around the exterior and stuffed chicken with bacon wrapped around it?

@"Klipso.8653" said:Sausage is better if were talking about breakfast, bacon is good as a side though

You must be American if you eat something that heavy and unhealthy for breakfast. :astonished: Your arteries are probably cringing like I am at the thought. ;) Try something like this for a change! <3

But back on-topic: It really would be sweet if the cooking discipline provided more options than just buff food and the likes. I get that not everyone is a role-player, but to have an option to create a bit of RPG atmosphere in the open world would be neat (see my previous comment). :)

Archived