Commented Sword Weaver Outnumbered WvW

Lasiurus.4067

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok question for u lasiur8us.

Been watching ur vids for while and been inspiring me to go weaver for spvp..... But.... How is it I'm seeing you with 2 wing sets at same time. I know the one is pvp given. But the red small cosmetic aura wings????

I want these. So cool.

@"helladude.7031" said:Ok question for u lasiur8us.

Been watching ur vids for while and been inspiring me to go weaver for spvp..... But.... How is it I'm seeing you with 2 wing sets at same time. I know the one is pvp given. But the red small cosmetic aura wings????

I want these. So cool.

Probably from the wvw armor which requires a wvw-rank of 2000

• 2 weeks later...

Hello OP, I wanted to ask you about your views on Weaver in 1 vs 1 scenarios in WvW.

Which class/build in your opinion is your hardest matchup?

My own observations have been that a well-played Weaver is near impossible to defeat 1 vs 1 if the opponent is using a power build.Even condi opponents struggle and can at best force a draw.

The only class that I've seen reliably pressure and put Weavers down is a core condi necro running a corruptions build.

Dude, you're beast! Awesome plays!Just started playing weaver, still memorizing the best attunement rotations for every situation.My problem atm is connecting the 130 range skills (since you have to be facing the opponent and literally hugging him). Do you have any keybinds that helps on this?

@Malafaia.8903 said:Dude, you're beast! Awesome plays!Just started playing weaver, still memorizing the best attunement rotations for every situation.My problem atm is connecting the 130 range skills (since you have to be facing the opponent and literally hugging him). Do you have any keybinds that helps on this?

Cellofrag has inspired me to try weaver too, and I'm starting to love it. I just bought an mmo mouse and have F-keys bound to mouse buttons, makes it much easier as you can separate the movement, casting and weaving aspects.

Other keybinds:Q: heal (6)Z/X/C: utility (7-9)E: elite (0)G: turn face (good before staff fire 4 to dodge forward)

Archived