Uncategorized Fractal needs at least one more Mistlock Singularity.

There is only one (really badly placed) Mistlock Singularity in this fractal.

There should be three more: one at the very beginning, 2nd just by the stairs, third after the Golem fight, and 4th should be near the Golems and Asura.

Also Urban Battleground, Aquatic, Mai Trin and Molten Furnance should have one more- just in the starting point.

Keep up the go... work and remember we care only if you do what we're asking you for. :D

@"TexZero.7910" said:I disagree.

You should learn to do the mechanics in such a way that you don't die 4 times during the fractals.

I play fractals since for like 4 years now , and after doing each fractals milions of times I actually know the mechanics, I am not sure if you directed this "you should" to me or to everybody, but don't get me wrong, I'm not sure you judge me just because I suggest something that may make some of the fractals easier and more pleasant, but I may be wrong about it.

You know that there are many players that do fractals, and not everybody makes T4, daily CMs every single day or few times a week, so why not to make it easier to everybody, like to me knowing I have the Mistlock Instability on me I feel more assured, it's like having a car, but you bought insurance for it, so you know if anything happens you are pretty sure you're not finished and your car isn't finished.

I usually take the Mistlock Singularities just for that, not because I am bad at fractals or I don't know how to press few buttons and evade some attacks.

@Arden.7480 said:

@"TexZero.7910" said:I disagree.

You should learn to do the mechanics in such a way that you don't die 4 times during the fractals.

I play fractals since for like 4 years now , and after doing each fractals milions of times I actually know the mechanics, I am not sure if you directed this "you should" to me or to everybody, but don't get me wrong, I'm not sure you judge me just because I suggest something that may make some of the fractals easier and more pleasant, but I may be wrong about it.

You know that there are many players that do fractals, and not everybody makes T4, daily CMs every single day or few times a week, so why not to make it easier to everybody, like to me knowing I have the Mistlock Instability on me I feel more assured, it's like having a car, but you bought insurance for it, so you know if anything happens you are pretty sure you're not finished and your car isn't finished.

I usually take the Mistlock Singularities just for that, not because I am bad at fractals or I don't know how to press few buttons and evade some attacks.

You should was the global you.

There's 0 reason to make fractals easier than they are. Adding said crutch was a bad design in the first place and they should be removed from T3+

Archived