Just played against a guy who learned how to walk to the left against thief SD3

Legatus.3608

@Legatus.3608 said:Didn't hit him with a single one unless I used steal to jump to him

Can we get it un-nerfed now that people who aren't clueless 1st day in pvp rookies know how to avoid this ability by WALKING (not dodging) TO ONE SIDE? Thanks

Is it to the left from your perspective or my perceptive in a theoretical fight? Just asking for research purposes.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@Legatus.3608 said:Didn't hit him with a single one unless I used steal to jump to him

Can we get it un-nerfed now that people who aren't clueless 1st day in pvp rookies know how to avoid this ability by WALKING (not dodging) TO ONE SIDE? Thanks

Is it to the left from your perspective or my perceptive in a theoretical fight? Just asking for research purposes.

Left from the thief's perspective, right from the other guy's perspective. The thief twirls around forward and to his right and stabs to his left, so if the defender simply walks to his right he will avoid it.

Wish I had been recording, I do have a stream I never turn on these days that has some old SWTOR stuff on it but yeah it would've been hilarious to see, I whiffed like 9 of these in short duration trying to hit a ranger I think (being predictable and stupid), wanted his boons but didnt get any :( Instead I just got the slow walk of shame away from him because I am out of INI while he probably started typing /laugh but then got interrupted by our scourge lol

@LazySummer.2568 said:no, because now you just need to learn to stop spamming 3 and having a spammable skill that does 3k on first hit, 8k on 2nd while being unblockable and steals boons is kitten.

You're right man, you shouldn't have to walk to the right to avoid my attacks, I should just not have usable attacks in the first place

¯\(ツ)

@Legatus.3608 said:

@LazySummer.2568 said:no, because now you just need to learn to stop spamming 3 and having a spammable skill that does 3k on first hit, 8k on 2nd while being unblockable and steals boons is kitten.

You're right man, you shouldn't have to walk to the right to avoid my attacks, I should just not have usable attacks in the first place, that will fix it

But have you tried to stop spamming 3 when I walk to the left? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

@"LazySummer.2568" said:no, because now you just need to learn to stop spamming 3 and having a spammable skill that does 3k on first hit, 8k on 2nd while being unblockable and steals boons is kitten.

![Don't think so]Imgur

Yeah, yeah.Marauder Amulet, Few Might Stacks, Light Armor Target.Yeah, yeah.

@LazySummer.2568 said:

You're right man, you shouldn't have to walk to the right to avoid my attacks, I should just not have usable attacks in the first place, that will fix it

But have you tried to stop spamming 3 when I walk to the left? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

But have you tried to damage an opponent with sd 2, 4, or 5 when they are walking to the left afk?

¯\(ツ)

Archived