PvP stats runes and sigils

Eleazar.9478

@Strider Pj.2193 said:You have them.

In PvP.

WvW doesn't need nor want them.

Build diversity is vital. Legendary armor allows for changing stats easily.

what are you going on about? I'm not talking about bringing amulets I'm talking about the Sigil and trait choices so we can put it on our gear. I cant believe i have to explain this, but go to the merchant and buy sigil of annulment or seekers insigina

@Eleazar.9478 said:Can we get em? Please I want my sigil of annulment so bad it hurts. Especially since you guys aren't nefing passives at least let me get a sigil that helps a bit.

Also all those stats and runes people would be hungry for.

In wvw, sigil of annulment is called scourge. Also, it would probably cause more issues, I cannot even imagine a blob with 30+ scourges having that equipped

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@Eleazar.9478 said:Can we get em? Please I want my sigil of annulment so bad it hurts. Especially since you guys aren't nefing passives at least let me get a sigil that helps a bit.

In wvw, sigil of annulment is called scourge. Also, it would probably cause more issues, I cannot even imagine a blob with 30+ scourges having that equipped

lol then the issue would be to nerf scourge wouldn't you want the stats (seekers demolishers ect.), and since passives are not getting nerfed it would make life alot easier for smaller groups, who are not running scourge

Lol why is the wvw community so anti everything.

@Eleazar.9478 said:

lol then the issue would be to nerf scourge wouldn't you want the stats (seekers demolishers ect.), and since passives are not getting nerfed it would make life alot easier for smaller groups, who are not running scourge

Scourge nerf! Why have we not thought of it sooner... We have enough stats in wvw. I thought your issue was with the sigil, no? Wvw is mostly about zergfights. Not duels. Small scale groups run strong compositions, as it is. Not sure what the problem here is.

@Eleazar.9478 said:

In PvP.

WvW doesn't need nor want them.

Build diversity is vital. Legendary armor allows for changing stats easily.

what are you going on about? I'm not talking about bringing amulets I'm talking about the Sigil and trait choices so we can put it on our gear. I cant believe i have to explain this, but go to the merchant and buy sigil of annulment or seekers insigina

There is a reason those runes and sigils aren't allowed in WvW. Just like dire and trailblazer (along with others) aren't allowed in PvP.

Also: there are far more available in WvW. Look at what else performs a similar function.

For two examples, tormenting and perplexity aren't allowed either in sPvP. Balance is the largest issue.

that particular sigil is designed for single target with weapon swap. It would have little benefit in WvW or PvE which is why it is not there.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

Your argument is flawed for two reasons1) they Dont "balance" wvw, they only recently started addressing skills, while PVP all that broke crap is gone, pvp is actually balanced and sides for a few outliears balanced really well. (part of the fun in wvw is pushing builds and comps to their extreme as it is inherently unbalanced. (often times your fighting sizes nowhere near your comp)2) Your focusing on one sigil I just used it as an example because i adore its use in pvp helps shut down passive procs) theres loads of other stats that could see alot use in pvp and seekers zeker/with boon duration) would see alot use in pve too, and theres plenty of stats already that don't have a place in pve.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

Scourge nerf! Why have we not thought of it sooner... We have enough stats in wvw. I thought your issue was with the sigil, no? Wvw is mostly about zergfights. Not duels. Small scale groups run strong compositions, as it is. Not sure what the problem here is.

why are you anti-more options? none of the pvp stuff will suddenly break wvw, (which is unbalanced anyways) especially not zerg fights. If they wanted to balance wvw theyd rework scourge.

WvW is more than just zerg fights, alot of fights happen from 1-5 man groups constantly, even on the tails of zergs. Most of time people have to fight just to get to the zerg. Its full of all sizes of fights. Lol you guys are literally arguing against more useful options. lol the wvw community is a meme

@Eleazar.9478 said:

why are you anti-more options? none of the pvp stuff will suddenly break wvw, (which is unbalanced anyways) especially not zerg fights. If they wanted to balance wvw theyd rework scourge.

WvW is more than just zerg fights, alot of fights happen from 1-5 man groups constantly, even on the tails of zergs. Most of time people have to fight just to get to the zerg. Its full of all sizes of fights. Lol you guys are literally arguing against more useful options. lol the wvw community is a meme

How is pvp even remotely balanced? Mesmer is a meme, scourge is a meme, spellbreaker is a meme, (oddly enough, those 3 classes use that annulment sigil in meta builds, strange enough Eh?) ranger struggles after the nerfs, ele is dead, this could go on and in.I believe Anet knows better than me or you. How about we introduce a trailblazer amulet for pvp? Or a Dire one? Certainly youre not anti-option? I mean, what could go wrong?Balance exists for wvw as well. If youre New to this game mode and want to try cheese solo meme builds, do it. Theres plenty of those in wvw, too. Wvw is more about big scale fights. And that is why it is way harder to change passives in wvw, cause that will affect MAINLY the big fights.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

How is pvp even remotely balanced? Mesmer is a meme, scourge is a meme, spellbreaker is a meme, (oddly enough, those 3 classes use that annulment sigil in meta builds, strange enough Eh?) ranger struggles after the nerfs, ele is dead, this could go on and in.I believe Anet knows better than me or you. How about we introduce a trailblazer amulet for pvp? Or a Dire one? Certainly youre not anti-option? I mean, what could go wrong?Balance exists for wvw as well. If youre New to this game mode and want to try cheese solo meme builds, do it. Theres plenty of those in wvw, too. Wvw is more about big scale fights. And that is why it is way harder to change passives in wvw, cause that will affect MAINLY the big fights.

Lol do you hear yourself right now? And no only the one Mesmer build is broke right now, scourge, mirage and warrior are not all that bad. Mainly due to stats being controlled, everyone does less damage and in alot of cases has less survivability (you can't talked vit tougness and ferocity) ( or have healing power and toughness)

Cheese solo builds (seriously wut) and new to the game mode bwhahahah. I love also how missed the entire point of the thread for example I've stated numerous times what about PvP stats and runes too (what gaurd wouldn't love the lynx runes) what front liner wouldn't love seekers stats. What else wouldn't love menders.

And no wvw has no balance, often times if something is broke in PvP it's worse in wvw. If they wanted wvw to be balanced they would make it exactly like PvP. First off they would have to elminate loads of runes, then they

They would have to tone down stats, then they would have to address sigil balancing and everything else. Wvw only gets balance passes that address outliers that break the game mode. Hell it's even less skilled gameplay than PvP now since it's all AOEs and passives. And framerate drops. (Lol high level Zerg game play such meme scourge firebrand bubble)

Skipped most of the blahblahblah,

Would like to see one of the "berserker/concentration" stat sets in WvW,-seeker-diviner

One trick they maybe could pull is add those stat sets to spvp/wvw/legendary selector gear sets. No crafting recipes/ingredients introduced required.

@"Justine.6351" said:Skipped most of the blahblahblah,

Would like to see one of the "berserker/concentration" stat sets in WvW,-seeker-diviner

One trick they maybe could pull is add those stat sets to spvp/wvw/legendary selector gear sets. No crafting recipes/ingredients introduced required.

Ya that would be cool I'd love me some seekers too and you ain't miss much, they're just agruing against more stuff?

Archived