PLEASE DELETE THIS!

Frost.4936

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@"Tron.1763" said:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/43997/na-sor-looking-for-new-start-pve-wvw-frac#latest got tired of asking 50 questions so is you guild a match?

Hi Tron! I apologize for the long wait, I looked at your post and I can see that you'd probably fit with us. Ill admit we're not very impressive right now since we're going through a name change. We've got a select few who are active maybe 4-5 are active. But that will change once Customer Support gets to our ticket. We openly discuss religion and political talks within the discord chat and guild chat but we must be mindful to others and respect ones opinion. If one is uncomfortable, it's required to change subjects. Keeping it fair for everyone. We have a guild hall that is pretty much decked out in terms of upgrades, our level is 21 or 22. Maybe 23. Things are a bit different compared to what you read on this thread. Our guild is Legion Of The Dawn [Dawn] which is being changed to Crescent Shadow [Moon] as per majority of the member base voted for it. Ill update the thread with the correct info later today. If this all sounds good to you, please PM me! Btw we want to focus on PvE/PvP, Fractals and WvW along with guild missions for the time being.

Archived