ArcDPS and WvW/PvP

Hello,

I have been using ArcDPS for a while now, mostly for raids and such.But recently I got a bit into PvP and WvW again, and I noticed that enemy player healthbars also show exact percentages. (aka 27.42%)Now, I cannot imagine this impacting the game in any way possible, but I'd just like a clarification of whether or not this is still allowed.You can turn of the counter in the settings ingame, but the fact that the option is there might mean that anet can't tell whether or not you use the function, and might risk getting banned.So I've completely uninstalled ArcDPS for the time being, and would like a clarification before re-activating it again.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Hello,

I have been using ArcDPS for a while now, mostly for raids and such.But recently I got a bit into PvP and WvW again, and I noticed that enemy player healthbars also show exact percentages. (aka 27.42%)Now, I cannot imagine this impacting the game in any way possible, but I'd just like a clarification of whether or not this is still allowed.You can turn of the counter in the settings ingame, but the fact that the option is there might mean that anet can't tell whether or not you use the function, and might risk getting banned.So I've completely uninstalled ArcDPS for the time being, and would like a clarification before re-activating it again.

The % actelly exists in option meny too so no its not an isdue

@Laila Lightness.8742 said:

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Hello,

I have been using ArcDPS for a while now, mostly for raids and such.But recently I got a bit into PvP and WvW again, and I noticed that enemy player healthbars also show exact percentages. (aka 27.42%)Now, I cannot imagine this impacting the game
in any way possible
, but I'd just like a clarification of whether or not this is still allowed.You can turn of the counter in the settings ingame, but the fact that the option is there might mean that anet can't tell whether or not you use the function, and might risk getting banned.So I've completely uninstalled ArcDPS for the time being, and would like a clarification before re-activating it again.

The % actelly exists in option meny too so no its not an isdue

yea, but the difference is that the ingame counter rounds up to the next integere.g. 23.65 is displayed as 24% (but as I said, I cannot imagine it affecting the combat in any way possible)

Archived