High Ping help 250+__cant cross platinum 2

@acelara orion.4210 said:im from southeast asia and on piken square. Now that ive reached plat 2, I am facing good players and im having trouble facing them for example:: i dodge holo 5 but i still get hit. Can anyone help me anyhow? i could use vpn suggestions too or ANYHING___ PLEASE

Unfortunately, the laws of physics are pretty immutable, so you are unlikely to see significantly improved network performance no matter what. It is almost impossible for a VPN to improve things; if you really, really want to try it, WTFast is the only service that I am aware of that operate their own backbone network, so which has any chance of possibly being faster than going directly.

I'm sorry.

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@acelara orion.4210 said:im from southeast asia and on piken square. Now that ive reached plat 2, I am facing good players and im having trouble facing them for example:: i dodge holo 5 but i still get hit. Can anyone help me anyhow? i could use vpn suggestions too or ANYHING___ PLEASE

Unfortunately, the laws of physics are pretty immutable, so you are unlikely to see significantly improved network performance no matter what. It is almost impossible for a VPN to improve things; if you really, really want to try it, WTFast is the only service that I am aware of that operate their own backbone network, so which has any chance of possibly being faster than going directly.

I'm sorry.It is not really the laws of physics limiting him. A roundtrip of 40,000KM around the earth would take light only 133ms (and the distance from let's say Singapore to Frankfurt is just 10,252 km, so under perfect conditions a latency of under 50ms would be achieveable). The majority of the ping comes from bad routing to the server each each hop costs additional ms since the server needs to process the data and forward it to the next step on the routing.

Archived