Graduation Present for Myself

After 26 years I'm finally graduating college. Life, moving, jobs, and money got in the way in the past, but I finally did it ... just in time for me to retire.

As a present to myself, I'm thinking of BUYING a Legendary weapon. I already crafted Frostfang, The Predator, and Incinerator. I'm most of the way toward Nevermore and Claw of the Khan-Ur. But I just want to get one easily and for me.

I'm thinking of Twilight, Rodgort, or one of the aquatic Legendaries.

Throw your opinions out here.

I have a lot of questions, most regarding why you're a retired college graduate, but considering all the legendaries you already have, which point out to the massive amount of grinding you've done in this game, I would say just get out there and find something else that makes you happy.

@Aridon.8362 said:I have a lot of questions, most regarding why you're a retired college graduate, but considering all the legendaries you already have, which point out to the massive amount of grinding you've done in this game, I would say just get out there and find something else that makes you happy.

My wife makes enough money for the two of us. She just wanted me to have a degree. (other than 98.6*F)

Entirely subjective, but my fave vanilla legendary is Bifrost. Of the ones you listed, I'd suggest an aquatic. They may have had a recent price spike but generally are low end on price and with the underwater revamp it's possible you'll be using one of those a lot more in times to come.

Congratulations on your degree! I bet you were really invested in the classes, too -- I remember in law school we had a couple of people starting law as a second career and they were the most involved and studious ones in the class. Something about having chosen it and spending their own money on the education :)

I think off hand Legendaries aren’t given a second thought often enough. So I’ll suggest Rodgort, but also The Minstrel, since it’s last revamp (ages ago) it’s a really nice one to go for now. And since you are celebrating with this purchase The Moot or Quip, because they’re party themed, and I personally love Quip.

Archived