Models and animations are culled away in WvW

After playing wvw for some time, it happens that some models and animations arent visible anymore. Nearly everyone in my guild has this issue.

It starts with things like guards from camps and co arent visible anymore, only the names which are at totally wrong places. No models for those also results in no animations for stuns and blinds. Also the portaits from my party is missing then. When going on it happens that i don't see my own weapon and backpack anymore. And later then animations from my own skills are missing sometimes, as well as some from opponents.

Due to this i have to restart my game like every 1-2 hours. Same happens to my guildies so that frequently one has to relog.

@NeroBoron.7285 said:Due to this i have to restart my game like every 1-2 hours. Same happens to my guildies so that frequently one has to relog.

Are you using the 32-bit client, or the 64-bit client? Do you get any crashes?

Also, if you are using an NVIDIA card, are you on the latest drivers? There was a leak in the NVAPI component, used to monitor the cards performance, recently fixed which was causing significant issues that could potentially trigger symptoms like this.

Archived