Quikly selling all those runes/sigils from salvaging?

Hi!

Just want to ask, for anyone who opens mass amounts of bags, is there any way you have found best to sell the sigils and runes you get from salvaging?

I have an invisble bag I keep everything in I don't want to sell or salvage and just go down the list clicking sell like 20-30 times after "salavaging all" every time. It is a bit tedious when you have a lot of stacks of bags. Any more efficienct way?

Yes but it's from the future, when anet adds a "sell sigils" button to the merchant or the ability to salvage sigils into dust. Which one you get will depend on which universe you are from. And yes I am a time travelling dimension crossing entity.

@"Omnicron.2467" said:Just want to ask, for anyone who opens mass amounts of bags, is there any way you have found best to sell the sigils and runes you get from salvaging?

I have an invisble bag I keep everything in I don't want to sell or salvage and just go down the list clicking sell like 20-30 times after "salavaging all" every time. It is a bit tedious when you have a lot of stacks of bags. Any more efficienct way?

There is not, no. It is also likely that any automation of this would not be ToS compliant.

Selling the sigils from my bags when I'm emptying them takes literally less than 2 seconds. I first deposit all mats to my bank, and since sigils are the bulk of what's left, I just click sellsellsellsellsell and I'm done. It would be nice to have it reduced to one click, but the time you lose is not significant.

@Biff.5312 said:Selling the sigils from my bags when I'm emptying them takes literally less than 2 seconds. I first deposit all mats to my bank, and since sigils are the bulk of what's left, I just click sellsellsellsellsell and I'm done. It would be nice to have it reduced to one click, but the time you lose is not significant.

I do this, but use invisible bags so important stuff isn't sold by accident (e.g. my random collection of ascended weapons)

Archived