{video}[TS] Oldschool passiveless lyssa meta roaming

BringerOfDefeat.9834

healing sig is passiv tho...since they are gutting regen and auto activates for warrior ive tried out a different build, similiar to yours but i ditched defense line completely for spellbreaker, with magebane tether and protection on full counterso far it works quite nicely, instead of regenerating dmg i took i just try to avoid it alot more, more dodges with mmr and magebane tether and gs mightgain, full zerker armor and swapped out my zerker trinkets for knights trinkets getting me to 3k armor, which further reduces atleast power dmg, the dmg loss from losing zerker trinkets is compensated with almost 100% 25might stacks uptime3sec protection is nice to have aswellbullscharge endure pain and balanced stancemending instead of healing sig is fun aswell, even heals potentially heals more when used on cd and removes 3condis, also rampage on 72s

opinion from you as fellow roamer?nice vid btw :^)

I haven't really played around with spellbreaker outside of old meta. As for the healing signet being a passive, the other heals aren't really that good imo, besides SB heal ofc. I've ditched the defence line before with core warrior in a previous vid, but its not as easy to do on core like it is on SB. Zerker warrior with knights trinklets reminds me of oldschool gs/bow. if you can manage 20+ might stacks constant i would say it'd work like a zerker warrior, but more tanky.I'm more of an oldschool warrior player, so i don't really know the limitations of SB outside of gs/hammer for zergling.Don't be that guy who runs rampage, unless you wanna rename your character to Hadi and join cancer guilds like QQ, or something like rdrm

doesnt matter to me anymore tbh, with everyone else just playing the best stuff they can get (cancerous thiefes and mirages) ill gladly play rampage with now 72seconds to wipe the floor with those that dont know how to handle rampagewith 15s cd and not the need if staying above the health threshold for 180bonus toughness mending actually heals more than healing sig and around the same number as sb heal without removing boons

@schloumou.3982 said:10k Whirlwind.

nothing special, if you move into the same direction as he goes and when the warrior turns his camera in the end you get hit multiple timeseasy to predict tho, warri on gs will almost always use it on you if hes close by and most likely after he used f1 or 100blades to switch to his other weaponset after whirlwind

Yeah, warrior is pretty predictable. If you can some what get a feel for what is and isn't on CD, you can kinda predict what they're gonna do next. Warrior is one of those classes thats easy to get the basics down, and has easy to play carry builds. However, warrior does have some slow animations, and can be really predictable. Its not hard to bait out passives and the 'panic' EP.Maybe i should make a warrior guide of some sort? Covering combos, being unpredictable, baits and so on?? However it will most likely be focus on core warrior.

Archived