Mesmer changes

Strider Pj.2193

From the patch notes:

Mesmer

Bountiful Disillusionment: The stability duration for this trait has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second in PvP and WvW.Illusionary Defense: The damage reduction per stack this trait applies is now split between game modes and has been reduced from -5% per stack to -2% in PvP and WvW.Phantasmal Defender: The tooltip for this skill now shows the correct damage the skill inflicts in PvE. Its damage has been reduced by 50% in PvP and WvW.Phantasmal Disenchanter: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 50% in PvP and WvW.Phantasmal Warlock: The damage of this skill has been reduced by 50% in PvP and WvW.Echo of Memory: Reduced the damage inflicted by the illusionary avenger by 50%.

@EMTDJ.9042 said:

@X T D.6458 said:Well lets see...

Power slowly getting nerfedCondi slowly getting buffedStealth still broken

I think we know where this is headed.

No, no, no, it couldn't be more condition meta. No, they wouldn't do that! Oh wait, of course they would! Lol

It will probably only affect Mesmer solo/team roaming builds for the most part. I cant see Mesmers going condi for zergs until they make staff useful for it.

@X T D.6458 said:

No, no, no, it couldn't be more condition meta. No, they wouldn't do that! Oh wait, of course they would! Lol

It will probably only affect Mesmer solo/team roaming builds for the most part. I cant see Mesmers going condi for zergs until they make staff useful for it.

Yeah, it is mostly support for now

@EMTDJ.9042 said:

Yeah, it is mostly support for now

Support Mesmer is strong, power mes is good as well if people actually know how to pick their targets.

what's broken about stealth? thief is what's broken with stealth. being able to perma steath AND one shot on D/P is a joke. if we were in 2013, fine, game been out for not so long. The fact that its still possible and a bunch of people use it, its just laughable. Same thing with rifle, but at least they fixed it so no more one shots.

@X T D.6458 said:

Doubt it affect many at all in WvW except meta PvPers. Think most solo/havocers dont run what was nerfed.

Then again percieved nerfs often result in changed behaviour and outcries anyway.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

Doubt it affect many at all in WvW except meta PvPers. Think most solo/havocers dont run what was nerfed.

Then again percieved nerfs often result in changed behaviour and outcries anyway.

Yea was talking about the ongoing changes, these specific ones probably wont change much.

Archived