Is it possible to create a page for sellers/guilds in LFG for raiding?

I dont personally know the general vibe of this thought in the forums, since the conclusions sometimes do get-----distorted. But at all times it seems like there is at least 30%-70% of the people in LFG who are just sellers/guilds. And when numbers are that huge, it simply is a problem. By creating a page it would alleviate the problems with finding people/groups in LFG.

Why we cant just ignore this:I genuinely dont know which team worked on LFG and how long it takes, but this is truly a problem within the game. Beyond the fact that Raids are rather hard to join as a new player, and without a doubt almost impossible to complete without trying to "move" around the normal necessary steps to actually complete a raid, then the actual page that helps people to connect, do not have to be more complicated than absolutely necessary. When around 50% of the collective request for groups, simply are sellers and guilds, then it is truly a problem.

Some of the reasons to ignore this:If I had to come with any problems this might create, then it is probably time. As I said, I personally do not know the time consumption required for LFG nor the price it holds with it, but it is a problem in the game that does need a fix. I would also have added that there are no income, but it is very hard to actually defend a claim like that, since any small fixes in the game does not give an income, it just makes the game slightly better.

But I would like to know your ideas on the subject, anything I missed? Even if you dont play LFG nor really care for it, I would still like to know your thoughts about this subject.

There’s a workaround as provided above. Personally, I’d prefer that they start taking action against those using it simply as an advertising service rather than for the formation of a group to run that content once they have enough players (those doing the work and those paying to be carried).

ohh ok, did not know about the workaround. Ayrilana, I personally do not have a problem with them, and I think Guild Wars believe that it is fine too, since people used the same services around the older dungeons (Arah in particular was very wanted). Even if they did have a problem with it, then people probably just do it more secretly. And to be honest, it does not personally touch me how others decide to play the game, I would not personally do it, but if others see this game more as a job/grind rather than a game, then it is honestly totally fine with me.Where it does touch me in the game, is when I can not find a group because of the many people who decides to put their advertisement in the spot where I am looking for a group.-And to be completely blatantly honest, I generally do not like the pitchfork ideology towards anything, anyone in the game can do anything they want. As long as it does not affect others negatively-

Archived