Elonian outfit looks more canthan

Just sayin, the floaty sash makes the supposedly 'elonian' outfit looks like it would fit under a more Canthan themed style.Can we just get an outfit that doesn't have an ugly design to it?Or an outfit closer to the original style of GW1?Also, an outfit that doesn't ignore Charr design would be great too, thanks.

@"Danikat.8537" said:You can see all the GW1 elementalist armour together here: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Elementalist_armor

I think the new outfit looks like the Istani or sunspear ones. Admittedly the female version also looks a bit like the elite Luxon armour, but the male version is completely different.

I'm aware of what the gw1 armors look like, and it looks nothing like those.It comes off more canthan than elonian.

@Chasind.3128 said:

@"Danikat.8537" said:You can see all the GW1 elementalist armour together here:

I think the new outfit looks like the Istani or sunspear ones. Admittedly the female version also looks a bit like the elite Luxon armour, but the male version is completely different.

I'm aware of what the gw1 armors look like, and it looks nothing like those.It comes off more canthan than elonian.

If you're aware of what they look like, then you should know it looks nothing like any of the Canthan armors from GW1. It's almost the exact style of the Sunspear Elementalist armor, with the patterning being more like the Istani Elementalist armor.

@videoboy.4162 said:

@"Danikat.8537" said:You can see all the GW1 elementalist armour together here:

If you're aware of what they look like, then you should know it looks nothing like any of the Canthan armors from GW1. It's almost the exact style of the Sunspear Elementalist armor, with the patterning being more like the Istani Elementalist armor.

I just don't see it. I feel it looks closer to the Luxon & Elite Luxon Canthan Armor, just with a middle sash. I can't unsee it either.I would have loved it if it actually looked like the elonian starter armor for elementalists!

@DanteZero.9736 said:It's the floating ribbons on the arms that give it an Asian feel. In my opinion, the ribbons have no place on the outfit as Elonian armor from GW1 didn't have it.

Yeah, the designers tend to add unnecessary designs to outfits. I wonder why they can't just stick to what actually looked good in the 1st place, instead of adding a flair that makes it look less like it did. (in a bad way, too)

Archived