Daily log in Info

I have a ton of characters. Most Level 80, two (or three?) still leveling. I have a three that are 100% map complete and most are not.Would it be possible to somehow put the Dailies in a panel at the Character Select screen? This way people with multiple characters would be able to see what they are and log in with appropriate character?For example, If I see a Daily of Orr Vista viewer, I know I only three characters that have been to Orr, So I would choose one of them. Ascalonian Lumberer, So I can choose a lower level toon and gain some Exp + get my daily.

Just a Suggestion!

ThanksDimi

@Dimi Gravedancer.1463 said:I have a ton of characters. Most Level 80, two (or three?) still leveling. I have a three that are 100% map complete and most are not.Would it be possible to somehow put the Dailies in a panel at the Character Select screen? This way people with multiple characters would be able to see what they are and log in with appropriate character?For example, If I see a Daily of Orr Vista viewer, I know I only three characters that have been to Orr, So I would choose one of them. Ascalonian Lumberer, So I can choose a lower level toon and gain some Exp + get my daily.

Just a Suggestion!

ThanksDimi

..... because changing character takes less than 10 seconds?

Archived