Tomb of Primeval Kings Mastery Point

Parlance.9584

I eventually got it by using the almighty TP to a friend, lol. But before that, I tried circling behind the tomb on a ledge in the north border of the map (another MP there, easy to get) and it looked like a superspringer might be able to get on top of the tomb, and drop down from the hole in the roof right on the MP. I didn't have the springer ability upgrade at the time though, so I never figured out if it works or not.

@Hevoskuuri.3891 said:I eventually got it by using the almighty TP to a friend, lol. But before that, I tried circling behind the tomb on a ledge in the north border of the map (another MP there, easy to get) and it looked like a superspringer might be able to get on top of the tomb, and drop down from the hole in the roof right on the MP. I didn't have the springer ability upgrade at the time though, so I never figured out if it works or not.

Don't bother trying this you only end up getting stopped by an invisible wall...

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:you can jump on the left side onto that pillar on the wall. then jump with the raptor to the first pillar in the room and then onto the second one.very tricky.

Could you be a little more specific, please?

On the side with the pillar without mastery you can jump on the snake, then from the snake hood to a pillar into the mountain, then switch to raptor and jump to the pillar without mastery point. Only to see that said pillar is placed lower than the other...

• 3 weeks later...

You dont need that mastery point to finish any of your ability lines, including Griffon;I just maxed all mine and I have points left over.

Having said that, if you cant get to it and its really bothering you, get a Mesmer to port it for you. Ive ported probaby 50 people myself. Since this MP has become more and more common knowledge, I have seen more Mesmers advetising it, including in the LFG; you can find one eventually :)

just so you know, ya don't "need" this mastery point to max out all the pof mastery tracks.Between the ones you get from the story, and the various spread across the map, and the ones you get for certain kills. there are way more points to collect than you need.

As for getting this particular point. I've tried it with a combo of springer and raptor, but you lose to much high in that last jump to the pillar. Only the Gryphon can get you that lil bit of lift you need. As for how you get up that second, slightly lower pillar. There are several ways, using springer with mastery 3 to get the extra high you need.

Took me a few tries and some exploration, but I got it without a griffon. Jump on the other cobra statue, glide to the next room while hugging the right wall, and you end up on a ledge from where you can jump to the roof of the palace. And then you can simply drop down to the mastery.

But I don't think that it was the intended route, because there were invisible walls, plus I got stuck outside of the map while exploring the other side of the palace. Which is odd, because that route was easier to figure out than some of the jumping puzzles (and it seemed like the obvious way to get to it). If we're not meant to go there, it shouldn't be so easily accessible..

@Parlance.9584 said:Would a dev mind releasing some sort of video of the intended way to reach this thing?There's a method going around where you basically go out of bounds and glide around an invisible wall but i'm curious to know how you're actually supposed to do it.

I'll record a clip of how to do it. Gimme a bit.

There we go.

Edit: Uploading

Archived