Public Tactic Activation — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Public Tactic Activation

Can you please fix the rendom activation of the public tactic check box. As guild leader I have remover all permissions for everyone and it still will randomly go on.

Comments

• reddie.5861reddie.5861 Member ✭✭✭

is it random? i thought these poor ppt kitten where pulling all kitten just to kitten us off luckily no1 even gives a rats kitten about it on our server :D

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

@wey daw ming.5784 said:
    Can you please fix the rendom activation of the public tactic check box. As guild leader I have remover all permissions for everyone and it still will randomly go on.

I remember last year or so it would re-enable public on tactivator even when you did not leave the map, and it would do it every few mins. Maybe this bug is back again. Not surprising since that territory bug had also returned as well.
    I don't think op meant tactics going off randomly on their own, that would be spoopy. There is always a cretin behind those pulls hehe.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.