Public Tactic Activation

@wey daw ming.5784 said:Can you please fix the rendom activation of the public tactic check box. As guild leader I have remover all permissions for everyone and it still will randomly go on.

I remember last year or so it would re-enable public on tactivator even when you did not leave the map, and it would do it every few mins. Maybe this bug is back again. Not surprising since that territory bug had also returned as well.I don't think op meant tactics going off randomly on their own, that would be spoopy. There is always a cretin behind those pulls hehe.

• 1 year later...

@Bristingr.5034 said:I've reported it numerous times. The devs just don't care. What happens is that the tactivators will go public once anyone IN YOUR GUILD leaves the map, even if they're not currently repping for said guild.

It's meant to deactivate when a guild member leaves whether they are rep'd or not, as long as they are the last person related to guild on the map to leave in order to prevent lockouts.

@DemonSeed.3528 said:

@Bristingr.5034 said:I've reported it numerous times. The devs just don't care. What happens is that the tactivators will go public once anyone IN YOUR GUILD leaves the map,
even if they're not currently repping for said guild.

It's meant to deactivate when a guild member leaves whether they are rep'd or not, as long as they are the last person related to guild on the map to leave in order to prevent lockouts.

I'm aware of how it's supposed to function. I was merely saying what currently happens as the posts above my original post were confused.