D'Alessio Seaboard and HoH — Guild Wars 2 Forums

D'Alessio Seaboard and HoH

Greetings,
First of all, I enjoyed GW1 and GW2 as both very different games sharing a name and a universe. Thank you for your hard work on these great games <3

My top questions would be:
1. D'Alessio Seaboard: For many players, this mission was a first experience with the game during open beta. Nostalgia hits hard. The atmosphere, the aesthetic were one of a kind. I'm curious, how would this specific region have evolved from GW1 to GW2? Any plan to add it to GW2? Eastbury Reserve :3
2. Hall of Heroes: This game mode was also very unique. It's one of the game mode my friends and I loved at launch. The various scenarios, the teamplay required, the uncertainty while facing new opponents, holding the final map, oh god. Would you consider HoH a success in GW1? If not, why? Was it planed at any point in GW2 development? Why did you drop it? I had hopes with PoF :'(

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.