Guild Wars policy questions — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Guild Wars policy questions

Tyrion.9015Tyrion.9015 Member ✭✭
  1. Are you planning on giving GW another life complementary to GW2? I mean, some people just quit playing while they finish the living story. That's when they go and play other games. If you encourage players to play original GW (PVP-F2P?) they don't leave the franchise to fill their free time.

2. I started playing back in 2006 and had a taste of the game in a free PVP weekend. Would you mind doing this again? It would be helpful for point 1.

3. I truly believe that GW's PVP can be an eSport. You guys hosted an invitational tournament back in 2006 where [EvIL] won.
    Why not try to make the game like other MOBAS? Free PVP accounts+ INGAME STORE. The full PVE story would stay be B2P. There's no PVP like GW's had. Why not give it a try?
    The game has everything to succeed: "Casual" gamemodes to practice (HA guys will kill me), a competitive gamemode in GVG with a ladder, an spectators mode and other things you can find in eSports like teamplay, objective control, different maps, different buillds and gameplay, team specializations...

4. BTW I was the one that made this.

Thanks,
-Tyrion-

Comments

• If you encourage players to play original GW (PVP-F2P?) they don't leave the franchise to fill their free time.

I'm all for encouraging people to play GW1, since its a good game, but I'm not sure if the goal of "players should use all their free time in GW" is something to aim for :)

• Tyrion.9015Tyrion.9015 Member ✭✭

@ForTex.7541 said:

If you encourage players to play original GW (PVP-F2P?) they don't leave the franchise to fill their free time.

I'm all for encouraging people to play GW1, since its a good game, but I'm not sure if the goal of "players should use all their free time in GW" is something to aim for :)

I meant to fill some of their free time while not playing GW2 but stick to the franchise and not moving to other MMO, MOBA, CARD GAME....you know what i am talking about.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.