GW1 Request — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GW1 Request

Glenstorm.4059Glenstorm.4059 Member ✭✭

Hey all, and thank you so much for having this discussion celebrating the original Guild Wars! I started playing around 2003-2004 as a freshman in high school, and still revisit the game now in my 20s. It's been a huge part of my life and I have had so many amazing memories playing it, so a big THANK YOU to Anet and the community for making it and for continuing to keep it available to play.

I'd like to humbly request a feature if possible. Equipping characters and heroes with the most desirable runes and upgrades (Superior Vigor, Windwalker Insignia, 20%/20% etc.) has become prohibitively hard with the decreased player base. It would be amazing if runes and upgrades could be made available for purchase via ZCoins.

I realize that GW1 development is probably at the bottom of Anet's list of priorities at the moment, but it would be a great QoL improvement for those of us returning to experience the original adventure again.

Thank you!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.