elementalst bug

hello everyone. i have run across a bug for ele that is is frustrating for me. for some context i am runing sword dagger air main air off for fun right now. when i zone this means for exp. going form queensdale to kasik hills my atunments turn from air to all fire but it shows i am maining fire and off air. event though it saying i am in this main fire and off air i have all fire skills. this is supper odd to have happen almost everytime i zone. i put this in as a bug report with photos but posting here to make shure anet knows about this.

@Belishine.7493 said:i put this in as a bug report with photos but posting here to make shure anet knows about this.

For the future, this is not necessary: an in-game bug report will be reviewed by ANet, 100 percent. Posting in the forums doesn't add any value, though you are of course welcome to do so, and you may get player suggestions for ways to work around the issue.

Being read and reviewed as a bug report also means that ANet will put the bug into the list of things to fix. Unfortunately, it competes with all the other bugs, so there is no way of knowing how quickly it will be resolved, but ... they will know about it.

Archived