Daredevil Staff - Weakening Charge keeps going through the enemy

Panda.3620

@DemonSeed.3528 said:Does this also happen with melee assist in options [haven't had time to test yet]?

Didn't know about it, I'll test when I get home.

I was trying to replicate it on the golems, it seems that it goes through when you're walking towards it or you use it with your back to it even though you have it targeted.

So it seems that if the enemy is running towards you and you use steal + weakening charge, you will go through him.

@Scud.5067 said:I thought this was intentional. I use it to strike, apply weakness, and pass through to gain distance when up close.

To land closer I use it further away.

It used to be there by design, but fortunately Devs changed it in one of the updates so that the skill won't go through so you hit all 3. Yet, this bug is present for quite some time.

@Alatar.7364 said:

@Scud.5067 said:I thought this was intentional. I use it to strike, apply weakness, and pass through to gain distance when up close.

To land closer I use it further away.

It used to be there by design, but fortunately Devs changed it in one of the updates so that the skill won't go through so you hit all 3. Yet, this bug is present for quite some time.

Seems to me it would have been smarter to just slightly extend the hitbox of the skill, butwhatdoIknow?.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived