I started playing GW1 like 3 years ago or so, during the pre-HoT drought. I really like the game, and I come back often, mostly for completionism. However, I ran out of goals pretty quickly. I tried searching for the unofficial expanded Hall of Monuments that was created long ago, but it seemed its website died, so I went on to make my own version, because why not.
Expanded Hall of Monuments (from 50 points to 80)
Hope you liked it! If you're bored and need some goals, this might help. I know it won't go anywhere (it's just a technical fanfic of sorts, if you wish), and you can't really keep track of the new things, but it's just for fun anyway. The changes for this version of the Hall of Monuments include both harder and easier statues, to soften the progression in the early levels.
Summary of the changes:
Monuments (30 new points)
- Devotion: 6 new points. Any polymock piece, 20 additional collectibles, and 3 complete sets.
- Fellowship: 4 new points. 10 additional companions.
- Honor: 10 new points. Any mission statue, any elite mission statue, and 20 additional statues.
- Resilience: 4 new points. 8 additional armor sets.
- Valor: 6 new points. Any imperial weapon, 45 additional weapons, and 3 complete sets.
Devotion (18 new statues)
- Polymock pieces can now be dedicated, only after being unlocked for play.
Fellowship (11 [12-1] new statues)
- Keiran Thackeray, Miku, and Zei Ri can now be dedicated.
- The statue for any animal companion has been replaced by four separate any common-only animal companion statues, classified by continent.
- Panda, White Moa, Rainbow Phoenix, Moss Spider, and Hound of Balthazar can now be dedicated.
- Festive pets can't be dedicated to the Fellowship monument, but they are still required for a new Honor statue.
Honor (14 new statues)
- Some statue names have been renamed for clarity purposes.
- Eternal Wisdow and Eternal Treasure Hunter now only require tier 4 to be dedicated.
- God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals can now be dedicated.
- Four new unlock statues, awarded by unlocking all heroes, animal companions, skills, and upgrade components.
- Three new completion statues, awarded by completing 1000 quests, scoring 100 points in every challenge mission, and unlocking 10 festival hats.
- Four new hero statues, awarded by completing the final missions from Eye of the North, Bonus Mission Pack, War in Kryta, and Winds of Change.
- Two new conqueror statues, awarded by completing Tomb of the Primeval Kigns, and Slavers' Exile.
- Kuzick and Luxon statues are now considered PvP statues.
Resilience (1 new statue)
- Deldrimor armor can now be dedicated to Resilience.
Valor (77+ new statues)
- Imperial, Balthazar's, Deldrimor, Mursaat, Tengu, Undead, and Charr weapons can now be dedicated.
Is there any chance the live HoM could be upgraded with new tiers, somewhat like this?