Ley-line infused tools disabled?

Guest [Deleted User]

Just tried to craft a few ley-line infused tools for my guild hall, and a message pops up that "This content has been temporarily disabled. Please try again later."

What gives?

@"Kunzaito.8169" said:Just tried to craft a few ley-line infused tools for my guild hall, and a message pops up that "This content has been temporarily disabled. Please try again later."

What gives?

There's a bug that allows a tool with a glyph to be consumed, without warning, destroying the glyph.ANet figured better to disable it immediately rather than relying on word of mouth to prevent any untimely accidents (even though Support can replace the glyph, probably).

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:There's a bug that allows a tool with a glyph to be consumed, without warning, destroying the glyph.ANet figured better to disable it immediately rather than relying on word of mouth to prevent any untimely accidents (even though Support can replace the glyph, probably).

But Ley-Line Infused Tools aren't used for harvesting...

edit: Nevermind, I now understand the context after reading a post by Gaile.

Is there any indicator of when these will return to the game?Ley-Line infused tools are necessary to upgrade the Guild mine, and my guild has been stuck at the basic one Aetherium a minute because we can't craft the Ley-line infused tools. We could have had the mines upgraded by now. :[

If it's not already, please make this a priority bug fix. I beg of thee.

@Skygrr.5108 said:Is there any indicator of when these will return to the game?

No, though it is a known and acknowledged bug, so highly likely to happen either with the next patch, or shortly thereafter. Unfortunately, if I had to guess, it will also turn out to be a painfully tricky bug to solve, because it involves a situation that I don't think has ever happened before: wanting to protect an upgrade in an item during the crafting process. Note that most other methods (eg: forge) simply destroy them, and only with these extremely expensive items are ANet looking to change that general rule...

Archived