[NA][PvX]Intense Pleasure [Mmm] - chill guild LFM filthy casuals to insomniacs. New/vet all welcome - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvX]Intense Pleasure [Mmm] - chill guild LFM filthy casuals to insomniacs. New/vet all welcome

Comments

• @Hex.2579 said:

@D B.3059 said:
    TOTAL SUBMISSIVE looking for big daddy's to teach me how to play :3 (New Player) Don't be afraid to spank if i do something wrong 0w0. I'm currently playing as a Thief, hopefully I don't steal your heart from the immense pleasure I want to give you.
    WILL WEAR WHATEVER SEXY COSTUMES YOU GIVE ME.
    Am Australian, but it's not like i'm going to be sleeping anytime soon after reading all that. Is it just me or is it getting rather hot in here??

mmm big deddy is always avail for teaching a thing or two ;] you can pull me hard anytime you see me.
    we run lots of guild events, maybe a bit "early" for you. i'm not so sure. around 10-11pm CDT for orgies. check this hour for time zone converter.
    http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
    sending you a guild invite. also install discord as well for voice p.orn.

Hey!! Sent in-game message! I think I want to join.. :)

• Hex.2579Hex.2579 Member ✭✭✭

@z AcE Ov SpAdeZ.2047 said:
    Hey!! Sent in-game message! I think I want to join.. :)

welcome back returner! ready check go!

• Sounds like fun! Please hit me with that ginvite, boss.

@CottonBallPeople.2630 said:
    Sounds like fun! Please hit me with that ginvite, boss.

sending an invite~ hope to see you soon! xD

• This guild sounds absolutely degen, I think I want in.

@sigone.3278 said:
    This guild sounds absolutely degen, I think I want in.

haha. invite sent

• Hello I'd love an invite! (I clicked because of that 'Mmm' tag)
    Returning player but not a veteran either :'D I'm currently playing on a toaster with potato net, but I hope to progress through fractals and hopefully to raids after I move!

edited July 24, 2018

@Cold.8271 said:
    Hello I'd love an invite! (I clicked because of that 'Mmm' tag)
    Returning player but not a veteran either :'D I'm currently playing on a toaster with potato net, but I hope to progress through fractals and hopefully to raids after I move!

ooh boy, toaster and potato in one dish, sounds like fun! xD i used to play on my macbook laptop with low fps, i feel the fun you're having right now.
    if you need help with anything, just throw questions on discord/guild chat. invite sent!

• I'm a new player looking for a guild to join, and wanting to learn more about fractals.

@Yanceman.2469 said:
    I'm a new player looking for a guild to join, and wanting to learn more about fractals.

hihi. welcome. sending you an invite =]

• Not new but I've been gone so long I may as well be. Also interested in fractals. Looking for a guild.

@Unff.6512 said:
    Not new but I've been gone so long I may as well be. Also interested in fractals. Looking for a guild.

sent ya an invite. we been running fractal trainings all night tonight. hopefully i can keep up. lol. if not just once/night. fractals are shorter than dungeons. it's just mechanics wise and need an organized group of people too. come on in!

• I'm interested in joining, if you'll have me. I've played casually since release, but never had a guild. I'm mostly an achievement kitten, but love dungeons and fractals.

@Dathous.3189 said:
    I'm interested in joining, if you'll have me. I've played casually since release, but never had a guild. I'm mostly an achievement kitten, but love dungeons and fractals.

yass fractals. we try to do dungeons as often as we can for others 'dungeon master' achieve or just for meme, or when we're bored. hope to see you around soon o/

• New player here ! Im interested in joining you. Im currently playing more in the weekend, but im also active sometimes in the week.
    English is not my native language but ill do my best on Discord ahah

• I would absolutely love to join your guild. I'm a returning player that's looking for a great community to jump back in. Your guild screams that's it's for me.

@Popoff.6208 said:
    New player here ! Im interested in joining you. Im currently playing more in the weekend, but im also active sometimes in the week.
    English is not my native language but ill do my best on Discord ahah

more on the weekend is good. we have guild events throughout the weekend, you should join up! english is not my first language too. it's ok =]

@ShadeSaratoga.5982 said:
    I would absolutely love to join your guild. I'm a returning player that's looking for a great community to jump back in. Your guild screams that's it's for me.

hey there. welcome back! hope we can provide an entertaining experience here xD

• Bought the based games 2 years ago, but did not get a chance to play due to computer limitations. Just started again yesterday and I love your post with all the feels. Sounds like my type of guild. Looking forward to joining you guys!

@Eros.7029 said:
    Bought the based games 2 years ago, but did not get a chance to play due to computer limitations. Just started again yesterday and I love your post with all the feels. Sounds like my type of guild. Looking forward to joining you guys!

i sent ya an invite. hope to see you around soon! also, guild missions this week will be on Friday night @10pm CDT, and BYOB guild event will be on Saturday night!

• This looks like exactly what I've been looking for! Hope to be able to get in on this :)

@Relentless Bunny.6410 said:
    This looks like exactly what I've been looking for! Hope to be able to get in on this :)

glad you caught me in game =p i've been pretty spaced out and distracted these days. lol. join us on the weekend guild events! cya around.

• I'm interested. I found your recruitment post hilarious.

I'm down to chill, play GW2 and have fun with the group.

@pastaPlease.4927 said:
    I'm interested. I found your recruitment post hilarious.

I'm down to chill, play GW2 and have fun with the group.

thank you ;D say your pasta were used up in 5 other guilds. i can't send an invitation due to that xd
    let me know when you're ready up a free slot xD

• If you're still recruiting I'd love an invite to your guild, looks like just what I'm looking for.

@Eurainon.8469 said:
    If you're still recruiting I'd love an invite to your guild, looks like just what I'm looking for.

you're hitting the max number of guild memberships xd so our invite can't reach ya .-.

• @Hex.2579 try now...I forgot to leave two guilds that I no longer want to be part of.

@Eurainon.8469 said:
    @Hex.2579 try now...I forgot to leave two guilds that I no longer want to be part of.

awh. gotcha. welcome o/

• Hello!
    I recently moved to the states from Germany and I’m now looking for a casual guild and yours caught my eye! I do have to say tho, that I’m not online every day, but I try to, just doesn’t work all the time.
    I have HoT and PoF (just started the story lol) and a little PvP experience, but mostly I play PvE.
    I have Discord (since that’s a “requirement”)
    I’m not THAT experienced with the game. (i just play alot) but it would nice to check you guys out. :-)

edited August 7, 2018

@vczy.3251 said:
    Hello!
    I recently moved to the states from Germany and I’m now looking for a casual guild and yours caught my eye! I do have to say tho, that I’m not online every day, but I try to, just doesn’t work all the time.
    I have HoT and PoF (just started the story lol) and a little PvP experience, but mostly I play PvE.
    I have Discord (since that’s a “requirement”)
    I’m not THAT experienced with the game. (i just play alot) but it would nice to check you guys out. :-)

hey. welcome to the States. hope everyone treating you well.
    it's technically not a "requirement" to have Discord. we stated it clearly we encourage our players to install it. or else you'll miss 70% of what happening in the guild.

as you see you're not online every day. so when you're online, maybe not everybody else is online at the same time as you are.
    Discord is a social hub that we can get to know people when not in game. and if we know when you'll get online, we can group up and do stuff together.
    if not, doesn't matter what guild you're in, it'll be the same. eventually, you'll feel like 'you don't belong here' and guild hop because sense of community is lack of.
    it'll just be playing single player game.
    i'd speak from my experience as a recruiter and a player that been there done that in so many guilds i was in. lol.
    i invited people, they left cuz they did nothing with the guild, didn't join events, especially no Discord. days after days after days, about 4-7 posts lfg for a new guild on reddit/forum, posts after posts. lol. it'll be the exact same situation.
    from a player's pov when i didn't have Discord, i felt left out or others just have a clique and tend to group up instead of inviting new members. but most people are quite turned off to play and can't enjoy the playing cuz they have to type out instructions for someone else too.
    again, it's not a "requirement", it's up to you whether you like it installed or not. but it'll make the guild experience 200% better, even if you just join for guild events only.

i'll invite you later today. at work so i couldn't get online in game.

• Crazy Branden.6951Crazy Branden.6951 Member ✭✭
    edited August 6, 2018

Im down to join, im just getting back into things after a "friend" stole my guild members and made a new guild. so id like a invite

• blackfyre.7031blackfyre.7031 Member
    edited August 6, 2018

I was looking at the forums and saw this post. I too am a victim of such guild drama you described in the ad. I have seen it all as well and want a guild where the BS drama won't affect the community. My previous guild turned into what felt like a business with an arrogant boss so I departed. Discord is no issue also because I always have it up for being contacted by friends. I'm not sure if you are still looking but i noticed in the ad it said you were looking for officers. I was a senior one in my last guild that went south. I can either be contacted via the forums or in game at blackfyre.7031.

• MaxwellM.2075MaxwellM.2075 Member ✭✭
    edited August 8, 2018

Hey, you guys sound pretty chill. I’d love to jump in and see if you’re a good fit. I’ve been playing on and off since release. I’m relaxed and drama free. I hate to be a slave to the meta but I like to kick kitten. I don’t cause drama. I’m an adult and can’t be on 24-7 but I show up to stuff and try to be a playing influence. I want to run more fractals and I want to raid and get shiny stuff. I’ve done a small but of both but mainly I’ve been a WvW kitten and that’s OK. I love my weaver even though I’m not Meta but I can play whoever too if I need to. HMU

@Crazy Branden.6951 said:
    Im down to join, im just getting back into things after a "friend" stole my guild members and made a new guild. so id like a invite

i'm sorry to hear =/ it feels like we're in the exact same spot, re-roll the same experience. which sucks big time. if ya need anything, PM and let me know.
    i was afk when you logged off. i could get you the rest of Tyria masteries today.

@blackfyre.7031 said:
    I was looking at the forums and saw this post. I too am a victim of such guild drama you described in the ad. I have seen it all as well and want a guild where the BS drama won't affect the community. My previous guild turned into what felt like a business with an arrogant boss so I departed. Discord is no issue also because I always have it up for being contacted by friends. I'm not sure if you are still looking but i noticed in the ad it said you were looking for officers. I was a senior one in my last guild that went south. I can either be contacted via the forums or in game at blackfyre.7031.

that sounds toxic ;x if i want to do business, i wouldn't be here. therefore i wouldn't want this to be my second job at all. lol. we're here just a great time.
    we have good and experienced trainers, but online late, me included. i don't get home until 9-10pm CDT. i'd like to look into reset hours or so to group up more guildies for stuff.
    thank you for the offer, i'd take your word for it. but just want ya to have fun and chill a bit. there's no need to get worked up right away =p but i up your permissions in case you need anything, feel free to take the initiative.

@MaxwellM.2075 said:
    Hey, you guys sound pretty chill. I’d love to jump in and see if you’re a good fit. I’ve been playing on and off since release. I’m relaxed and drama free. I hate to be a slave to the meta but I like to kick kitten. I don’t cause drama. I’m an adult and can’t be on 24-7 but I show up to stuff and try to be a playing influence. I want to run more fractals and I want to raid and get shiny stuff. I’ve done a small but of both but mainly I’ve been a WvW kitten and that’s OK. I love my weaver even though I’m not Meta but I can play whoever too if I need to. HMU

hey there, i think you'll Max well with us =p most of us are online after work, nightly unless we can't make it. weekend is for guild missions and guild events. otherwise, talk to guildies to group up for contents. cya around. let's kick some kitten up.

• Hello!

I am looking for my first guild to join, and I am interested in this one!
    I am a newer player, only recently getting my first character to level 80 (Holosmith). I want to look into exploring what to do after hitting level 80, as well as look into trying PvP and WvW.

I am in the EST timezone, so I hope that will not be an issue.

If you need anymore info let me know!

@Digitalmenace.4129 said:
    Hello!

I am looking for my first guild to join, and I am interested in this one!
    I am a newer player, only recently getting my first character to level 80 (Holosmith). I want to look into exploring what to do after hitting level 80, as well as look into trying PvP and WvW.

I am in the EST timezone, so I hope that will not be an issue.

If you need anymore info let me know!

awh, we feel special to have you. it's your first guild! xD
    also congrats on getting your first character to 80.
    you can do more dungeons now with better and higher damage. fractals are also a good start to look into higher gears and better loots.
    sPvP and WvW are always nice to play with friends and guildies alike.
    we usually play late, but a lot people are online around reset time, aka 8pm EST your time. and we play pass midnight.
    guild missions and guild events are starting since Friday night. feel free to join Discord and talk to people or ask questions if you need help with anything.

• Hi!

I'm looking to join a guild as well! I'm a returning player since launch over 5 years ago. A friend of mine started playing, showing me how much things have changed. I'm back with all the expansions and having a blast! I'm here to stay and looking for a guild, as is my friend. Let me know if you need more info. My friend's gamertag is Oedipaul.4731 . We're in PST/Mountain time.

Thanks!

@hamsterboat.2073 said:
    Hi!

I'm looking to join a guild as well! I'm a returning player since launch over 5 years ago. A friend of mine started playing, showing me how much things have changed. I'm back with all the expansions and having a blast! I'm here to stay and looking for a guild, as is my friend. Let me know if you need more info. My friend's gamertag is Oedipaul.4731 . We're in PST/Mountain time.

Thanks!

hey there. we have a lot of returning players and we're happy to actually make them stay this time for good =] some were playing since gw1 and we sometimes grouping in gw1 as well!
    a lot of QoL changes for the better. a lot of contents over the years too. too much for returners and new peeps.
    i invited both of you already. we have a lot of inactive that we haven't kicked. so guild number isn't that big. also a lot of new folks coming on Discord voice chat, so don't be afraid to jump in, say hi and ask questions. we also run dungeon/fractal nightly now for anyone who wonder what to do after level 80. so yea. welcome!

• Hello there!
    Would love to join you guys as a returning player, if you'll have me! I thoroughly enjoy anything PvP-related in the game along with a sweet feed of chill Discord, and you guys seem to be the sociable but slightly odd bunch<3

@Zozan.3761 said:
    Hello there!
    Would love to join you guys as a returning player, if you'll have me! I thoroughly enjoy anything PvP-related in the game along with a sweet feed of chill Discord, and you guys seem to be the sociable but slightly odd bunch<3

hey there. welcome back! i love sPvP as well. chill games with some friends/guildies, we should q sometimes =p i'll cya around Zozan~

• lllLeonlll.1876lllLeonlll.1876 Member ✭✭
    edited August 12, 2018

Hi, I’m a newbie who started around a month ago and have been looking up some guild to join and your post caught my attention, just one question though, I saw you say 21+ and I’m 20 this year so is there any chance of me joining? I had experiences in running a guild as an officer in the past in other mmo and have been considered as a pacifier whenever there is drama if that would help with anything, and I’m also in the Est time zone so I think I fit the bill in term of timezone.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.