[NA][PvX]Intense Pleasure [Mmm] - chill guild LFM filthy casuals to insomniacs. New/vet all welcome - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvX]Intense Pleasure [Mmm] - chill guild LFM filthy casuals to insomniacs. New/vet all welcome

Comments

• Dilweird.1794Dilweird.1794 Member
    edited August 12, 2018

Hi, im also interested in joining. Because of my busy job I mostly play about 1 hour a day and some more in the weekend. So im just looking for some fun and chill with guildies, nothing more :P.

Im also a returning player and bought all the expensions. Dont know about Discord, but I will learn I guess

• Kuroshini.9482Kuroshini.9482 Member ✭✭
    edited August 12, 2018

Hey, me and my boyfriend would like to join you as well. You sound like very fun and intresting guild. We re Europeans hope to find ppl to play with :/. We re slowly making our way upwards in fractals atm (61 atm i think) and we would love to get into raiding without all the drama. Hope you still have room :D

• Hex.2579Hex.2579 Member ✭✭✭

@lllLeonlll.1876 said:
    Hi, I’m a newbie who started around a month ago and have been looking up some guild to join and your post caught my attention, just one question though, I saw you say 21+ and I’m 20 this year so is there any chance of me joining? I had experiences in running a guild as an officer in the past in other mmo and have been considered as a pacifier whenever there is drama if that would help with anything, and I’m also in the Est time zone so I think I fit the bill in term of timezone.

hey Leon. welcome to the game! yes, you can join, i just put it there for jokes and giggles since we have lots of booze involved events and since we're in NA, you have to be 21 in order to buy liquor xD otherwise, lots of other mems can join us too without having to consume any alcohol.
    there are a lot on EST time zone as well. some don't even play late but around reset time. feel free to join up, say hi on Discord and get to know people.
    i'll see you around soon.

@Dilweird.1794 said:
    Hi, im also interested in joining. Because of my busy job I mostly play about 1 hour a day and some more in the weekend. So im just looking for some fun and chill with guildies, nothing more :P.

Im also a returning player and bought all the expensions. Dont know about Discord, but I will learn I guess

ya may have to install the Discord since that's the one place our social interactions happen. cuz you only play an hour a day xD you'll be missing out if you don't join up.
    a lot of us don't even play gw2 anymore, but switch to other new games. by having Discord, we keep each other in touch. it's also for fun and giggles.
    i sent you an invite. hope to see you soon.

@Kuroshini.9482 said:
    Hey, me and my boyfriend would like to join you as well. You sound like very fun and intresting guild. We re Europeans hope to find ppl to play with :/. We re slowly making our way upwards in fractals atm (61 atm i think) and we would love to get into raiding without all the drama. Hope you still have room :D

are you guys on NA servers? xd i just want to make sure.
    we do have an European or two lurking on our Discord, but otherwise we can't play in-game due to us being on NA, while they're in EU region.
    i still sent you an invite. raiding right now is a bit random on the timer. we're trying to recruit more raid trainer with hope we can organize something on a weekly basic instead of being random. but we'll see. all of our raids are pretty chillax.

• I would be quite interested in doing a test ride with you guys if you're still accepting folks.

@ShadowHand.4602 said:
    I would be quite interested in doing a test ride with you guys if you're still accepting folks.

i'm sending you an invite. hope to see you around soon =]

• WJHB.8130WJHB.8130 Member ✭✭

Interested. Hmu: WJHB.8130

@WJHB.8130 said:
    Interested. Hmu: WJHB.8130

i'm sending ya an invite. hope to see you around soon! =]

• If you’re still accepting members, I’m totally interested in joining! I’m a returning player that’s still kind of a noob. Used to play just casual pve but I’m looking into learning fractals, dungeons and all the other fun stuff :)

@pinkypie.5967 said:
    If you’re still accepting members, I’m totally interested in joining! I’m a returning player that’s still kind of a noob. Used to play just casual pve but I’m looking into learning fractals, dungeons and all the other fun stuff :)

come on in~ we won't bite if you offer pie =p we do lots of group contents together. mostly just chill and have fun. hope to see you around soon.

• semi hardcore returning player from base game here interested in learning fractals and pretty much most of guild wars at loner na hours.

@Savage Hero.6249 said:
    semi hardcore returning player from base game here interested in learning fractals and pretty much most of guild wars at loner na hours.

hey there. welcome back! we'll run fractals soon =p hope you have discord laying around.

• Returning player, looking for a guild to use as an excuse to not do my university work :) Looking for a fun and sociable group of people to pass the time with! Not very knowledgeable, but am looking forward to learning PvE content! Shoot me some mail in game sometime, and I'll get back to you when I can. Playtime is sporadic at the moment because of midterms, but would love to hear from you guys!

@yngLegend.2301 said:
    Returning player, looking for a guild to use as an excuse to not do my university work :) Looking for a fun and sociable group of people to pass the time with! Not very knowledgeable, but am looking forward to learning PvE content! Shoot me some mail in game sometime, and I'll get back to you when I can. Playtime is sporadic at the moment because of midterms, but would love to hear from you guys!

hey there. welcome back! you'll find a perfect excuse here =p we're here having fun mostly while learning something on the side. don't die on your midterms xd

• Hey!

I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm a returning player - I've been playing the game on-and-off-and-on-again since Day 1 waaaaay back in 2012. I used to run dungeons daily and Fractals when they were introduced, but I've since forgotten most of that content. I didn't really play during HoT and have only spent enough time with PoF to complete the expansion's Story Mode (which was good enough to get me to return for a time last year). I don't know how much time I'll dedicate to the game, but I'm willing to give it a shot if I find you and your guild are a good fit - People to play the game with is a good reason to actually play the game beyond finishing certain content on my own.

I've been leveling a new Elementalist (She's just about Level 66 as of this post) since I wanted to "start over" with a new character - I've leveled enough characters: Three Guardians. Yes. Three. I'm nuts. Shocking, I know. Anyhow - I'm also making Bifrost my endgoal, per say, to keep myself occupied otherwise - That leads to personal information which I won't divulge here.

I figured I'd give you a rundown of what I want out of the game these days. I'm sure I'll be online this weekend around 8 or 9 PM EST. I don't have a real schedule, and it's constantly rotating - I can be awake from 8 PM to 10 AM, or I can be in bed at 8 PM and be up at 10 AM. I'm an insomniac without a (proper) sleep schedule. Remember how I said I'm nuts? Yeah. I'm nuts.

Whew. Okay. You can add me to your friends list if you'd like to discuss anything prior to inviting me.

Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!

• teddybear.3509teddybear.3509 Member
    edited October 27, 2018

Hey I'm a returning player altho I was still kinda a noob when i left during the HoT expansion. Kinda just had a lv 80 reaper and then my guild died so I remember bits and pieces of things but it's also been a solid year and a few months, so basically a noob. Currently I'm in this weird limbo state of figuring out how to get back into it after so long because my memory of the game is so fragmented and alot has changed. I am super interested in joining your guild and I'd love to just have a place to make friends, learn what I forgot and more and just explore. My times might be iffy with university and my night job ;) so I won't be able to be online everyday but Im an insomniac so time won't be a problem in the long run. Honestly Im just looking to get back into the feeling of exploring an mmo again and working towards stuff. I'd be interested in all kinds of content so no restrictions there either. Excited to join and meet peeps. Feel free to ask any questions coz im an open book.

Hope to hear from ya! :)

Edit: I'm also a super fashion wars fiend so fashion is basically my priority in terms of what I wanna work towards....let the grind begin :P

@FrenzyCat.9614 said:
    Hey!

I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm a returning player - I've been playing the game on-and-off-and-on-again since Day 1 waaaaay back in 2012. I used to run dungeons daily and Fractals when they were introduced, but I've since forgotten most of that content. I didn't really play during HoT and have only spent enough time with PoF to complete the expansion's Story Mode (which was good enough to get me to return for a time last year). I don't know how much time I'll dedicate to the game, but I'm willing to give it a shot if I find you and your guild are a good fit - People to play the game with is a good reason to actually play the game beyond finishing certain content on my own.

I've been leveling a new Elementalist (She's just about Level 66 as of this post) since I wanted to "start over" with a new character - I've leveled enough characters: Three Guardians. Yes. Three. I'm nuts. Shocking, I know. Anyhow - I'm also making Bifrost my endgoal, per say, to keep myself occupied otherwise - That leads to personal information which I won't divulge here.

I figured I'd give you a rundown of what I want out of the game these days. I'm sure I'll be online this weekend around 8 or 9 PM EST. I don't have a real schedule, and it's constantly rotating - I can be awake from 8 PM to 10 AM, or I can be in bed at 8 PM and be up at 10 AM. I'm an insomniac without a (proper) sleep schedule. Remember how I said I'm nuts? Yeah. I'm nuts.

Whew. Okay. You can add me to your friends list if you'd like to discuss anything prior to inviting me.

Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks!

that's some quality content! i'll send ya an invite in game. cya around insomniac ;D

@teddybear.3509 said:
    Hey I'm a returning player altho I was still kinda a noob when i left during the HoT expansion. Kinda just had a lv 80 reaper and then my guild died so I remember bits and pieces of things but it's also been a solid year and a few months, so basically a noob. Currently I'm in this weird limbo state of figuring out how to get back into it after so long because my memory of the game is so fragmented and alot has changed. I am super interested in joining your guild and I'd love to just have a place to make friends, learn what I forgot and more and just explore. My times might be iffy with university and my night job ;) so I won't be able to be online everyday but Im an insomniac so time won't be a problem in the long run. Honestly Im just looking to get back into the feeling of exploring an mmo again and working towards stuff. I'd be interested in all kinds of content so no restrictions there either. Excited to join and meet peeps. Feel free to ask any questions coz im an open book.

Hope to hear from ya! :)

Edit: I'm also a super fashion wars fiend so fashion is basically my priority in terms of what I wanna work towards....let the grind begin :P

hmm night job with a wink? :thonk:
    gotta look good when you lay down and ded xD fashion wars is important!
    i'm sending you an invite in game. hope to see you around soon. your ign sounds very familiar though for some reasons xd

• Hey! I'm a returning player who's pretty much forgotten a lot about the game so I'm basically a noob again, but this guild looks like a fun place to pick up the game again.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

@bloodlessaura.1074 said:
    Hey! I'm a returning player who's pretty much forgotten a lot about the game so I'm basically a noob again, but this guild looks like a fun place to pick up the game again.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

hey there. i'm sending you an invite. hope to see you soon ^^

• Hi, you guys seem interesting and I am interested so u wanna get into it with me? Just got back into the game, looking to remember how to wasd but am ~1.5 weeks in again. Would love to be a part of some action!

• i would like to try being in your guild, just came back after not playing for a few years, just recently bought the expansions so i am running through that content and looking for a guild that is semi active so there are people online i can join together with for activities. Please sent an invite if you are still accepting new members.

@safina.1042 said:
    Hi, you guys seem interesting and I am interested so u wanna get into it with me? Just got back into the game, looking to remember how to wasd but am ~1.5 weeks in again. Would love to be a part of some action!

hey there. i got you in game. cya with lots of actions!

@toushin.8129 said:
    i would like to try being in your guild, just came back after not playing for a few years, just recently bought the expansions so i am running through that content and looking for a guild that is semi active so there are people online i can join together with for activities. Please sent an invite if you are still accepting new members.

i'm sending ya an invite in game. hope to see you around soon toushin =]

• hello, I'd like to join. I played the F2P version of the game a few months ago and just recently bought the dlc and hopped back into it. I'm mainly a semi-casual player with sports and school and the like, but whenever I get the chance I'll generally be on. your guild sounds great and I'd love to join!

• Hey, if you guys are still looking for new players for raids I would love to join and drink some grade A liquid courage with you guys, however I am inexperienced with most of the raids besides vale guardian.

• Hawkcohen.3061Hawkcohen.3061 Member
    edited October 30, 2018

This sounds dope as hell! Throw me an invite, and I promise I won't bite TOO hard...
    Also very much an insomniac (mostly only play at night), so the uptimes sound great for me
    Hope you don't mind having more sPvPers either, love me some sPvP

@lysol.5123 said:
    hello, I'd like to join. I played the F2P version of the game a few months ago and just recently bought the dlc and hopped back into it. I'm mainly a semi-casual player with sports and school and the like, but whenever I get the chance I'll generally be on. your guild sounds great and I'd love to join!

hey there. congrats on getting the expacs! you'll have lots of fun with them.

@Degen.6782 said:
    Hey, if you guys are still looking for new players for raids I would love to join and drink some grade A liquid courage with you guys, however I am inexperienced with most of the raids besides vale guardian.

to me VG is one of the hardest to start with. lol. since it has a lot of mechanics, group wise specifically. and moving around during the whole fight is tough xD
    but raiding should be fun, we'll make sure of it. i'm sending you an invite.

@Hawkcohen.3061 said:
    This sounds dope as hell! Throw me an invite, and I promise I won't bite TOO hard...
    Also very much an insomniac (mostly only play at night), so the uptimes sound great for me
    Hope you don't mind having more sPvPers either, love me some sPvP

! love me some sPvP as well. ahhhhh. very few sPvPers around my hours, except for Lana. girl that eat choco cake in plat matches. lol.
    otherwise, we're just casuals and try to group up to play with others as much as we can. whalecum

• If you guys are still recruiting I'd be interested. Recently got back in the game after not playing for 4 years and would be interested in trying out the endgame.

@Revashiel.2078 said:
    If you guys are still recruiting I'd be interested. Recently got back in the game after not playing for 4 years and would be interested in trying out the endgame.

hey welcome back. haven't seen you log in for sometime. come on in and play some events with us. usually crowded on the weekend.
    i sent you an invite. cya around in game soon =]

• I have to admit, when I first started reading your post, I thought it was funny, but I also kinda rolled my eyes a bit because, although I very much share such interests and a similar sense of humor, my experience with groups of such... attitudes tend to be full of homophobes and toxic masculinity (and not in the "crossing-the-line intentionally to be funny" way or the "that attitude is kinda hot but i hate myself for thinking so" kinda way). So... it really stood out to me that you made a point to mention your focus on making your guild inclusive and your strict policy of being respectful of people's differences. I've been in groups in the past where they welcome LGBTQ+ people, but when any of the 'adult' conversation crossed into that territory, people got weird and it suddenly became an uncomfortable group to be in. I enjoy good hetero dirty talk as much as the next kitten but I don't want to feel like I have to censor myself or my actual thoughts to participate or risk being ostracized. It seems like perhaps your group may be unique in that regard, or at least I'm hoping.

Beyond all that, I was just really impressed by the level of thought and detail you put into your post here as well as your guild website. I love to have fun in game but I also enjoy learning new tactics, game modes, improving myself, and also helping newer players than myself, so I appreciate that your guild seems to have a genuine interest in building players abilities without being strict or rude about it. Again, something a lot of groups seem to be lacking.

I posted on here recently about looking for a guild to join apart from my solo/bank guild and I'd be at least interested in having a conversation about joining with your group. Hope to hear from you soon!

• I bought GW2 a few years ago and played maybe for a month but couldn't really get into it. I just started playing again and something just clicked, I'm actually having fun. But I'm still a virgin that has many cherries to be popped. I'm going through the story before I even consider bypassing straight to 80 with another alt and have much to learn. Would love an invite.

@citsongamai.2908 said:
    I have to admit, when I first started reading your post, I thought it was funny, but I also kinda rolled my eyes a bit because, although I very much share such interests and a similar sense of humor, my experience with groups of such... attitudes tend to be full of homophobes and toxic masculinity (and not in the "crossing-the-line intentionally to be funny" way or the "that attitude is kinda hot but i hate myself for thinking so" kinda way). So... it really stood out to me that you made a point to mention your focus on making your guild inclusive and your strict policy of being respectful of people's differences. I've been in groups in the past where they welcome LGBTQ+ people, but when any of the 'adult' conversation crossed into that territory, people got weird and it suddenly became an uncomfortable group to be in. I enjoy good hetero dirty talk as much as the next kitten but I don't want to feel like I have to censor myself or my actual thoughts to participate or risk being ostracized. It seems like perhaps your group may be unique in that regard, or at least I'm hoping.

Beyond all that, I was just really impressed by the level of thought and detail you put into your post here as well as your guild website. I love to have fun in game but I also enjoy learning new tactics, game modes, improving myself, and also helping newer players than myself, so I appreciate that your guild seems to have a genuine interest in building players abilities without being strict or rude about it. Again, something a lot of groups seem to be lacking.

I posted on here recently about looking for a guild to join apart from my solo/bank guild and I'd be at least interested in having a conversation about joining with your group. Hope to hear from you soon!

hey there xD i didn't expect to see your honest reply but it's great to hear from you! thank you for the compliments ^ ^
    i agree, i've been there done that. lots of groups/guilds do welcome LGBTQA. but just because they welcome peeps, doesn't mean people are "tolerant" enough to learn about others. so it makes most feel quite uncomfy whenever "adult" convos slip in. and in return making folks listed under LGBTQA feel like they're being judged and yes ostracized. we're trying our best in that regard. there are gay men and women here and i don't think they have problems expressing themselves at all.

i'd write more to you but i'm tipsy trying to sober up and head to bed early now. lol. i'm also not online atm. i'll invite you first thing on Sunday (probably at least noon. lol)
    hope to see you soon!

@CyntaxX.4706 said:
    I bought GW2 a few years ago and played maybe for a month but couldn't really get into it. I just started playing again and something just clicked, I'm actually having fun. But I'm still a virgin that has many cherries to be popped. I'm going through the story before I even consider bypassing straight to 80 with another alt and have much to learn. Would love an invite.

i've popped many people's cherries. i've experiences ;] i'm also patient and gentle.
    try to at least have your first, and even second character the ability to manually level up xD it's slow and a bit painful than shoot straight to 80. but you'll be thankful for it once you know the game mechanic better. also the first 2 chars are usually someone's bread and butter, they'll stick with you for a long time and it's always good that you know how to play them correctly.
    i'll shoot you an invite around Sunday afternoon or so. i also main necro, if you have any question or would like a tour around, i'd be happy to be of help. cya~

• Probably the best guild post I've read in a long time. Been playing GW2 since launch on and off, this time trying to find a guild that'll keep me in for the long haul. Let me know if you all are still recruiting!

@robmukherjee.1360 said:
    Probably the best guild post I've read in a long time. Been playing GW2 since launch on and off, this time trying to find a guild that'll keep me in for the long haul. Let me know if you all are still recruiting!

hey there rob. we would be glad to have you and would infuse your on and off playtime =p cya around soon.

• If you are still requiring I'd be very interested in joining.

@SilentSam.1589 said:
    If you are still requiring I'd be very interested in joining.

i sent you an invite. hope to see you around soon, Sam.

• I'd be interested in trialing the guild. Sounds like a fun group!

@greenlights.7960 said:
    I'd be interested in trialing the guild. Sounds like a fun group!

cool. i sent you an invite. cya around soon.

• invite pls ?

• Hey. I am a returning player after a few years a way and would love an invite if you are still recruiting.

@Juliemari.6870 said:
    invite pls ?

@Talia.3765 said:
    Hey. I am a returning player after a few years a way and would love an invite if you are still recruiting.

sent you guys invites. hope you guys are active!

• Hey, returning player can I get an Invite for your clan?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.