[NA][PvX]Intense Pleasure [Mmm] - chill guild LFM filthy casuals to insomniacs. New/vet all welcome - Page 4 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvX]Intense Pleasure [Mmm] - chill guild LFM filthy casuals to insomniacs. New/vet all welcome

Comments

• Hex.2579Hex.2579 Member ✭✭✭

@Relicknowles.8170 said:
    Looking to join for some good times. Shoot me invite please

sent ya an invite o/

• wow! hell lot of fun detail. I want to join this guild please send me an invite.

@pkkballer.3670 said:
    wow! hell lot of fun detail. I want to join this guild please send me an invite.

hey hey. sent ya an invite =] just ask if you need anything. don't be afraid to group up and get on discord

• ruller.2084ruller.2084 Member ✭✭

Hey I was in your guild before but went AFK for 6 months, I'd like an invite again if possible :)

@ruller.2084 said:
    Hey I was in your guild before but went AFK for 6 months, I'd like an invite again if possible :)

it said you have max guild slots, my invite didn't go through. rip

• Hi there. I'm looking for some new cool people to play with and you guys seem like people I could hang with.

If you're still recruiting, I'd love to give it a try to see if it's a good fit. After all, the fit definitely matters...

• i am looking for a guild to play and chat with well I get back it to the game

• Hello my friend and I got the game a few days back and we're completely lost in the game... We've played other MMOs before (WoW / Bdo / Etc) so far we're really enjoying GW2 we just want a guild that could teach us about the game and thing we could learn.

@Angelsong.5903 said:
    Hi there. I'm looking for some new cool people to play with and you guys seem like people I could hang with.

If you're still recruiting, I'd love to give it a try to see if it's a good fit. After all, the fit definitely matters...

"the fit definitely matters". mmm. mmm hmm ;]
    i sent ya an invite.

@alex.5374 said:
    i am looking for a guild to play and chat with well I get back it to the game

welcome back to the game! send you an invite. cya around soon.

@Rahra.1420 said:
    Hello my friend and I got the game a few days back and we're completely lost in the game... We've played other MMOs before (WoW / Bdo / Etc) so far we're really enjoying GW2 we just want a guild that could teach us about the game and thing we could learn.

we'd be glad to help you guys out. we play around 8/9pm CST until midnight or later. the rest of the day would be communicated through discord. so you can throw questions on discord, people would get to them.
    i play a bit of BDO, a lot of us are playing FF14 right now. but i feel like the more i play other games, they just pull me back to gw2. haha. cya soon.

• Ralkuth.1456Ralkuth.1456 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 22, 2019

[Ignore the post, SEA timezone.]

Player of distinguishing mediocrity (S5: G3, S6: P1, S17: P1).
    Carrying enemy team since 2012.
    "Multiclass implies you can actually play the class" - A Certain Royalty, on Twitch

• I'm interested ;) send me an invite ;)

• JayPanda.2601JayPanda.2601 Member
    edited April 25, 2019

Are you guys willing to accept 3 super casual but mostly active players?
    I can't seem to find the discord here or on the site.

@Biorni.8452 said:
    I'm interested ;) send me an invite ;)

sent >:D

@JayPanda.2601 said:
    Are you guys willing to accept 3 super casual but mostly active players?
    I can't seem to find the discord here or on the site.

yes. send us your friends' IGNs and we'll dispatch invites at once!

• hello i want to join the guild

• i would love to join the guild. do send me an invite!

• Late nighter CST wanting what you have, let me in, just got new headset for discord, need to break it in B)
    Send inv <3

• I feel like I've been playing this game solo forever and looking into joining. :D

@Atresh.4386 said:
    hello i want to join the guild

i sent you an invite. don't forget to join the discord.

@elianiel.5018 said:
    i would love to join the guild. do send me an invite!

sent sent!

@psychomagnet.2670 said:
    Late nighter CST wanting what you have, let me in, just got new headset for discord, need to break it in B)
    Send inv <3

you got me. idk how but it's impressive stalking skill. lol

@kianzz.8651 said:
    I feel like I've been playing this game solo forever and looking into joining. :D

join join. i'll cya later.

• Hi , new to the game and was wondering if this thread is still open and your still recruiting?

• RedSerpent.7321RedSerpent.7321 Member
    edited May 8, 2019

Hello, just getting back into the game. I'm not a gamer girl unfortunately, but I'm pretty thicc. Please add ;)

• if you guys/gals are still recruiting i'm an Aussie looking to join the orgy. im a returning pleeb from 5 years ago so i'll require some assistance learning. I'll also bring my own BDSM gear.

@Misspineapples.3781 said:
    Hi , new to the game and was wondering if this thread is still open and your still recruiting?

yes, it's still opening. i haven't been on a bit cuz irl. moving and vacation xD i sent you a whisper in game and an invite.

@RedSerpent.7321 said:
    Hello, just getting back into the game. I'm not a gamer girl unfortunately, but I'm pretty thicc. Please add ;)

oooh we like it thicc. come come ;]

@Sacrifice.4867 said:
    if you guys/gals are still recruiting i'm an Aussie looking to join the orgy. im a returning pleeb from 5 years ago so i'll require some assistance learning. I'll also bring my own BDSM gear.

BDSM gear? =O share! now!

• MrCharles.7831MrCharles.7831 Member
    edited May 23, 2019

I'm interested. Character name is Yalano. I play PvE, live is Eastern Time Zone. Casual new player, but looking to take my relationship with this game to the next level.

@MrCharles.7831 said:
    I'm interested. Character name is Yalano. I play PvE, live is Eastern Time Zone. Casual new player, but looking to take my relationship with this game to the next level.

welcome! hope we'll be able to help you out more on building a better relationship with the game and with our community =]

• Hello! I am looking for a guild that I can work my way up to T4 fractals with, but ideally without having to stick to the meta. I just started playing again after a long break and am having a blast with my Mirage Mesmer and would like to work up to T4 dailies as well as eventually get Ad Infinitum. I don't want to be a hindrance to anyone though for running non meta, but if this guild would be a good fit for me I'd love to join! Character name is Menial The Great.

• My sexy wife and I are looking for a place to hang our hats. I myself am "newish" to GW2. My wife got me into it when we first got married and I never really took to it. (WoW player). Wifey has played GW2 forever but took a significant break before HoT came out. We're new parents to a 9mo boy so we only get so much time to play. but, since we've read your post we have found no better guild to spend those sweet, sweet hours with. My tag is TellerTellim.4013 and hers is Godiiva.1253. We both hope to hear from you soon. >;3

• Hello, I am interested after reading the description above, may i have an invite please?

@penguin zombies.9305 said:
    Hello! I am looking for a guild that I can work my way up to T4 fractals with, but ideally without having to stick to the meta. I just started playing again after a long break and am having a blast with my Mirage Mesmer and would like to work up to T4 dailies as well as eventually get Ad Infinitum. I don't want to be a hindrance to anyone though for running non meta, but if this guild would be a good fit for me I'd love to join! Character name is Menial The Great.

yes fractalsss. and i hope to run with you up to t4s too! we'll teach you mechanics, if any, and key traits to take on classes you want to run.
    generally we switch out utilities and gears to make runs more breathable while keeping the fun and personality of the people running it.

@TellerTellim.4013 said:
    My sexy wife and I are looking for a place to hang our hats. I myself am "newish" to GW2. My wife got me into it when we first got married and I never really took to it. (WoW player). Wifey has played GW2 forever but took a significant break before HoT came out. We're new parents to a 9mo boy so we only get so much time to play. but, since we've read your post we have found no better guild to spend those sweet, sweet hours with. My tag is TellerTellim.4013 and hers is Godiiva.1253. We both hope to hear from you soon. >;3

hi there you two sexy. hopefully we'll be a home for you guys. we have parents with young kids and still find time to chip in to play some group contents.
    i sent you both invites. cya guys soon. if you have any questions, feel free to ask in discord chat or in-game guild chat.

@boringtrex.7529 said:
    Hello, I am interested after reading the description above, may i have an invite please?

i sent ya an invite~

• Json.5782Json.5782 Member

Json.5782 looks like he'd be interested :o

• hey im pretty new came from another mmo i love the game and would love to join a guild

@Json.5782 said:
    Json.5782 looks like he'd be interested :o

look like he's invited =o

• I was looking for raid training but this sounds like a fun and wild guild. Count me in.

@KillForGold.7312 said:
    hey im pretty new came from another mmo i love the game and would love to join a guild

hi there. welcome. what other MMO that you play? =]

@Gunslinger.7031 said:
    I was looking for raid training but this sounds like a fun and wild guild. Count me in.

we was hoping to get more bodies for raid training specifically a bit late CST time. hopefully our times fit.

• @Gunslinger.7031 said:
    I was looking for raid training but this sounds like a fun and wild guild. Count me in.

we was hoping to get more bodies for raid training specifically a bit late CST time. hopefully our times fit.

10pm CST, I can stay a few hours for that raid time.

• Hello, was wondering what server you guys are on, couldnt seem to find that piece of info on the text wall. Really interested :)

• A returning noob player wouldn't mind an invite as well. Came back a few months back, but was having some pc problems. I should be all fixed up and want to actually try to be in a guild.

• I'm coming from other MMOs back to my original (GW) and am looking to give it another shot with a fun community. Most of the people I played at launch with no longer play. I would love an inv if possible :]

• Corvus.9058Corvus.9058 Member ✭✭

Corvus.9058 interested, but I have a few catches ... I do not run discord or TS ... I have sat internet and the latency issue with it messes with both while the game is running. I did try it and found both times that it wasn't worth the grief. I fractal run, WvW, and PvE. I also am a casual .. I can days back to back and then get caught up with real life and not be on for a few weeks. If this is all good with you I would love an invite ... I need a more active guild than what I have.

• Xantaria.8726Xantaria.8726 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 4, 2019

Hi there, would be interessted to join your guild. I am an european player if thats ok.
    Came back after my third break from this game and found your post (my guild is pretty much full of offline players). Would be cool if i could "come" into your guild ;).

@Artcules.2965 said:
    Hello, was wondering what server you guys are on, couldnt seem to find that piece of info on the text wall. Really interested :)

we're on different servers though. it's not worth the mentioning since we'd do ourselves when it comes to wvw. until the next wvw revamp.

@Evalyne.2497 said:
    I'm coming from other MMOs back to my original (GW) and am looking to give it another shot with a fun community. Most of the people I played at launch with no longer play. I would love an inv if possible :]

we have people still play gw1 and try achieves in HoM =D
    we're more of a loose gaming community rather than just focus on gw2. although that's pretty much we'd spend most of our time on.
    i sent ya an invite~

@Corvus.9058 said:
    Corvus.9058 interested, but I have a few catches ... I do not run discord or TS ... I have sat internet and the latency issue with it messes with both while the game is running. I did try it and found both times that it wasn't worth the grief. I fractal run, WvW, and PvE. I also am a casual .. I can days back to back and then get caught up with real life and not be on for a few weeks. If this is all good with you I would love an invite ... I need a more active guild than what I have.

all good. just don't be a stranger =D if you're not in the game, discord is our main chit chat platform to keep in touch until we can play again.
    i sent you an invite~

@Xantaria.8726 said:
    Hi there, would be interessted to join your guild. I am an european player if thats ok.
    Came back after my third break from this game and found your post (my guild is pretty much full of offline players). Would be cool if i could "come" into your guild ;).

we have NZ, Brazil and French Polynesian players. as long as our free time matches, we can play ^^
    i think every guild has a long list of offline players cuz real life comes first. so we try to rotate our roster every 4-6 months to keep it lively. welcome!

@Klein Lelouch.3760 said:
    A returning noob player wouldn't mind an invite as well. Came back a few months back, but was having some pc problems. I should be all fixed up and want to actually try to be in a guild.

welcome! i sent ya an invite. glad you have your pc fixed. we have IT guises in the guild. so worry no more. haha

• You people sound kind of, well, wrong. Imbalanced. Improper. Sounds like a good time to me. I'm a returning player, mainly PVE who enjoys piling on world bosses, dark rum, and long walks in the ghastlight. Eastern Standard Time, mainly Fridays and weekends, with the odd Wednesday. If you ask nice, you can rub my tummy. Or not. But I know you want to.

• This naughty girl has been running around 'discovering life' for a while. Now that I've returned, I need a daddy to show me the ways of Fractals and have fun with... I have a foul mouth and a filthy sense of humour but I promise I'm great fun ;-) Lylou.6240

• Hi I'm interested in joining also. I'm returning after a long time and looking for a guild to party. Love doing it both ways (PvE and PvP of course...). I'm not a stranger of the game, but always like to play with guildies... always funny doing it with more people xD So send me an invite! blackhawk.2965

• I would like to join the guild. I was a F2P player for 1 year, but now bought the whole package since i loved it and i would love to get into fractals and raids with you guys since its lonely playing alone.

• Just returned to the game a few weeks back. Read the recruitment post and I must say, wow! Impressive :-) I'm very interested in what you offer, would love to get into some shenanigans!

• I would love a Guild invite if you don't mind. I'm not new, but I haven't played since 17/18 so I'm a little behind on the Meta/Builds and what not. (And it doesn't help that I'm just a bad gamer in general so I'm always a little slow.)

• I'm looking for a guild JUST LIKE THIS. I'm a recent return to the game and I mainly PVP/WVW but, I love all the PVE as well. Can I get an invite?

• Hello! I'm a returning veteran player, I've started playing Guild Wars 2 about 6 and a half years ago and played for quite a bit. I decided to give it another try so I'd love to join the guild! Hope to see you soon! :)

• kyro.8162kyro.8162 Member

Are you guys still recruiting? I'm a veteran player looking for an active guild, I mainly wvw (on SoR), spvp, and am starting to get into fractals.

• Looks like a nice place to lurk and pretend to be human .-. Invite please

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.