[NA][PvX]Intense Pleasure [Mmm] - chill guild LFM filthy casuals to insomniacs. New/vet all welcome - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[NA][PvX]Intense Pleasure [Mmm] - chill guild LFM filthy casuals to insomniacs. New/vet all welcome

Comments

• I think we creeped them out...

• Places a jug of rum and a plate of cookies on the floor and backs away slowly.
    Shhhh…. it's okay. We're not here to hurt you.

• Luxbon.3967Luxbon.3967 Member ✭✭

I've been having kind of a very bad week in gw2. My girlfriend kicked me from the guild and I lost all my friends to play with. Been struggling to even log in cause its so depressing now. Would like people to talk to in discord with voice chat and to complete story and achievements with. I just got nobody to do anything with :\

• TaiZia.5712TaiZia.5712 Member ✭✭

This sounds like such a great community. I usually play after family is in bed already. Do you regularly have people on past 9pm PST?

Semi-Hardcore Player

• I'm a returning player and want to re-learn everything about Gw2! If you're still recruiting I'd love to join :D

• xLKxDIE.2038
    id love to join

• I'm interested Manisuk.3657

• returning player haven't had the chance to try raid yet, would definitely love to join
    Insomatic.1390

• Hex.2579Hex.2579 Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 24, 2019

@paynesgrey.8932 said:
    You people sound kind of, well, wrong. Imbalanced. Improper. Sounds like a good time to me. I'm a returning player, mainly PVE who enjoys piling on world bosses, dark rum, and long walks in the ghastlight. Eastern Standard Time, mainly Fridays and weekends, with the odd Wednesday. If you ask nice, you can rub my tummy. Or not. But I know you want to.

how dare you! you hanging on our door step from month to month, you deserve a warm welcome. i’ll fetch some hostess to give you dark rum. Wednesdays work too since I just trade my days off for wednesdays. We oddly run casually raid training here when we have time. Weekends are usually drunk raid train or drunk dungeon.
    Do you have a nice beard too? If I start rubbing, I won’t stop xd

@Lylou.6240 said:
    This naughty girl has been running around 'discovering life' for a while. Now that I've returned, I need a daddy to show me the ways of Fractals and have fun with... I have a foul mouth and a filthy sense of humour but I promise I'm great fun ;-) Lylou.6240

naughty girl you say? Mmm. i’ll show you how to Fractalk and of course have fun with ;]

@blackhawk.2965 said:
    Hi I'm interested in joining also. I'm returning after a long time and looking for a guild to party. Love doing it both ways (PvE and PvP of course...). I'm not a stranger of the game, but always like to play with guildies... always funny doing it with more people xD So send me an invite! blackhawk.2965

ooh. mmm love it both ways eh? ;] come come~

@CruSer.8671 said:
    I would like to join the guild. I was a F2P player for 1 year, but now bought the whole package since i loved it and i would love to get into fractals and raids with you guys since its lonely playing alone.

awh. if you need help with anything else, let us know. the discord is also helpful and there's always someone answers you ^^

@Fortytwo.8406 said:
    Just returned to the game a few weeks back. Read the recruitment post and I must say, wow! Impressive :-) I'm very interested in what you offer, would love to get into some shenanigans!

thank you! xDD shenanigans here we go

@SameKid.7468 said:
    I would love a Guild invite if you don't mind. I'm not new, but I haven't played since 17/18 so I'm a little behind on the Meta/Builds and what not. (And it doesn't help that I'm just a bad gamer in general so I'm always a little slow.)

xD i'm a bad gamer too. i just pretend like i'm good. lol. behind behind the meta is alright. the meta is not always the right way to go xD

@MementoMortis.4258 said:
    I'm looking for a guild JUST LIKE THIS. I'm a recent return to the game and I mainly PVP/WVW but, I love all the PVE as well. Can I get an invite?

JUST LIKE THIS? YEET!

@Cazuya.1549 said:
    Hello! I'm a returning veteran player, I've started playing Guild Wars 2 about 6 and a half years ago and played for quite a bit. I decided to give it another try so I'd love to join the guild! Hope to see you soon! :)

hope you'll stay around and have fun this time ^^ we'll see you soon!

@kyro.8162 said:
    Are you guys still recruiting? I'm a veteran player looking for an active guild, I mainly wvw (on SoR), spvp, and am starting to get into fractals.

yes we're still recruiting. don't forget to install discord. it's weirdly active there. lol. we'll get you to fractals soon. they've been run quite often.

@Eirise.8672 said:
    Looks like a nice place to lurk and pretend to be human .-. Invite please

time to pay up!

• Sounds like a good time to me! Invite please!

• I love your cover story; sounds like the fam I want to belong to :D

@paynesgrey.8932 said:
    Places a jug of rum and a plate of cookies on the floor and backs away slowly.
    Shhhh…. it's okay. We're not here to hurt you.

come on now. don't be shy. we were waiting for you. patiently. mmm

@Luxbon.3967 said:
    I've been having kind of a very bad week in gw2. My girlfriend kicked me from the guild and I lost all my friends to play with. Been struggling to even log in cause its so depressing now. Would like people to talk to in discord with voice chat and to complete story and achievements with. I just got nobody to do anything with :\

i’m very sorry to hear about your gw2 experience =[
    come come, let’s be active on discord and have fun.

@TaiZia.5712 said:
    This sounds like such a great community. I usually play after family is in bed already. Do you regularly have people on past 9pm PST?

Semi-Hardcore Player

Wow, I read the link to your other ad. Pretty nice to get to know you.
    I can only play late since I work late hours, and now we have more steady PST people, they’re online after 7pm PST till midnight. so yes we do have regulars coming on past 9pm PST when irl is settled.
    Hope to hear from you and play together soon. we build up a bit of IT guys and gals all around.
    Sorry for the late reply, i’ve been moving out and worked non stop cuz a few coworkers took vacay or been sick .-.

@DarkGrav.5206 said:
    I'm a returning player and want to re-learn everything about Gw2! If you're still recruiting I'd love to join :D

we're recruiting as always ^^ need virgin blood to make me young. lol

@xLKxDIE.2038 said:
    xLKxDIE.2038
    id love to join

then join up!!

@ManISuk.3657 said:
    I'm interested Manisuk.3657

we're interested in you as well!

@Insomatic.1390 said:
    returning player haven't had the chance to try raid yet, would definitely love to join
    Insomatic.1390

@TheOnly.1279 said:
    Sounds like a good time to me! Invite please!

and we're to provide some good time. aye!

@Charon.7825 said:
    I love your cover story; sounds like the fam I want to belong to :D

=D then we belong together!

• Would like to join you other casuals. Laid back, super drunk, innuendo and everything else included! Have been playing for about 5 years, but only about two months a year, so you could consider me still very new. After reading your ENTIRE intro -so long and hard- I think I'm a good fit. Ha.

@Dragonfly Mina.2159 said:
    Would like to join you other casuals. Laid back, super drunk, innuendo and everything else included! Have been playing for about 5 years, but only about two months a year, so you could consider me still very new. After reading your ENTIRE intro -so long and hard- I think I'm a good fit. Ha.

hi Mina! i think you're a great fit. thank you for taking an interest in our -so long and hard- thing. we'll try our best to accommodate you. let us know if you need help with something =]

• Sephaul.5378Sephaul.5378 Member
    edited September 26, 2019

Hey! Read the entire post and i'm interested haha. I'm a returning player from a year or so ago so i'm practically new :D

• Howdy, returning player here looking for a guild. I enjoy fractals in that bend me over and ravish me kind of way. Looking forward to hear back from ya!

@Sephaul.5378 said:
    Hey! Read the entire post and i'm interested haha. I'm a returning player from a year or so ago so i'm practically new :D

i received your message in-game! couldn't find you on discord though. but you could always hit me up here xD
    welcome back!

@Kanade.4397 said:
    Howdy, returning player here looking for a guild. I enjoy fractals in that bend me over and ravish me kind of way. Looking forward to hear back from ya!

mmm, i know you're the sadist type. i took the initiative and send you an invite in-game! hope to bend you over soon ;]

• well now being overly disjaded with the normal "Guilds" out there this looks like a good place to call home.....got the game 1st day , left it after a week played on and off a lil till POF came out. Got the 2 expansions and been going on since. Most guilds have disjaded me either to the LEET ism or no activity. This sounds like a very cool place to log into, and let mayhem begin.

3 stages of life
    prevert
    pervert
    provert
    pro is where its at>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@stevsay.6802 said:
    well now being overly disjaded with the normal "Guilds" out there this looks like a good place to call home.....got the game 1st day , left it after a week played on and off a lil till POF came out. Got the 2 expansions and been going on since. Most guilds have disjaded me either to the LEET ism or no activity. This sounds like a very cool place to log into, and let mayhem begin.

3 stages of life
    prevert
    pervert
    provert
    pro is where its at>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

never know someone could describe my whole stages of life so vividly xd
    let mayhem begin now~

• Hello,
    Returning player here, haven't played since vanilla but I just bought HoT and PoF.
    I like your post, I'd like to join, you guys sound a lot of fun!.
    Please invite me, I'm lonely :(

• take it you are still recruiting? kinda just got back into playing in my free time and looking for some people to waste time with and you sound like quite the entertaining bunch.

• I wouldn't mind an invite. Haven't found a guild yet, and I'm still learning the game. Currently playing normal (4-11pm CST) hours but I'll soon be working during that time frame so I'll end up playing between 12am-4am CST and/or 9am-2pm CST.

• Hey if your still looking Ill take an invite. Need a guild. Tired of running around playing with myself...its creepy...

• I would love to join the family, cool guy of power.2139

• Sallain.4039 , Returning player , haven't touched the game in awhile . Ready to have some crazy moments and kill some dragons.

@Danercast.6172 said:
    Hello,
    Returning player here, haven't played since vanilla but I just bought HoT and PoF.
    I like your post, I'd like to join, you guys sound a lot of fun!.
    Please invite me, I'm lonely :(

congrats on getting both expansions! they're worth every penny. the game has lots to offer xD
    come join and be lonely no more <3

@MaSsCaLaMiTy.3617 said:
    take it you are still recruiting? kinda just got back into playing in my free time and looking for some people to waste time with and you sound like quite the entertaining bunch.

welcome back. just enjoy yourself.

@Revlyk.1206 said:
    I wouldn't mind an invite. Haven't found a guild yet, and I'm still learning the game. Currently playing normal (4-11pm CST) hours but I'll soon be working during that time frame so I'll end up playing between 12am-4am CST and/or 9am-2pm CST.

feel free to come and have fun with! i get off work a bit late ~7:30pm CST. but after that, we can run stuff together. game is really fun when you play with people =]

@DeniedSniper.4967 said:
    Hey if your still looking Ill take an invite. Need a guild. Tired of running around playing with myself...its creepy...

awh. sending you an invite. i'll see you soon!

@cool guy of power.2139 said:
    I would love to join the family, cool guy of power.2139

sent ya an invite o/

@Sallain.4039 said:
    Sallain.4039 , Returning player , haven't touched the game in awhile . Ready to have some crazy moments and kill some dragons.

sound like a good time <3

• Hey there, i'm [ Vexillius.2456 ] and i'm glad i stumbled upon this gem of a post, i felt so called out by some of the above-mentioned points that i just had to register on the forums and make a comment here :-P i actually found you guys on reddit too so does that make me twice as lucky? Hehe i'd love to invest in, and be a part of a tight-knit community like this! Hope to hear from you guys soon :-)

• Oh lawd this was worth the whole read. I'm a [NA] virgin with GW2, broke up with ESO when it wasnt giving me the loving I wanted. Have been thoroughly enjoying this new catch. Would love to join the orgy and have people help me explore all the orifices that are offered here. 😈😻

@Vexillius.2456 said:
    Hey there, i'm [ Vexillius.2456 ] and i'm glad i stumbled upon this gem of a post, i felt so called out by some of the above-mentioned points that i just had to register on the forums and make a comment here :-P i actually found you guys on reddit too so does that make me twice as lucky? Hehe i'd love to invest in, and be a part of a tight-knit community like this! Hope to hear from you guys soon :-)

sent ya an invite ^^ ty for your interest!

@vendetta.9602 said:
    Oh lawd this was worth the whole read. I'm a [NA] virgin with GW2, broke up with ESO when it wasnt giving me the loving I wanted. Have been thoroughly enjoying this new catch. Would love to join the orgy and have people help me explore all the orifices that are offered here. 😈😻

sweat i hope we'll give the love you deserve and wanted <3
    press G in-game to hit the sweet spot!

• My wife and I are looking for a little something extra to put some spice back into our "games". Think your guild has space for too more between the sheets?

• Zaniex.6109Zaniex.6109 Member
    edited February 15, 2020

Definitely hit that "G-Spot" with that post and convinced me. I would love to join a guild like this so when you got the time, send me an invite my dude.

• Nachtmahr.7439

See you in my dreams...

• Orianil#8020 my discord name looking for more information love the sound of this guild

• Guild sounds like a lot of fun. Think I’d get along great with you all. I’m a later night NA player and play a lot on weekends. Would like to check you all out.

• meringolo.1062meringolo.1062 Member ✭✭
    edited February 26, 2020

Hello!
    I would like an invite to your guild. After reading the post I suppose one can say you have tickled one's fancy; drama free, filthy casual chill experience with the potential to go beyond the one night stand, hahaha.
    A little about myself; I'm an active player when I'm not mediating labour, NA in demographics, I speak in 2 additional languages, qualche volta, mi piace parlare in italiano , de temps en temps j'aime parler en français ( sometimes it is fun to sound romantic), I'm a relax chill guy looking to spend quality time with like minded people.
    Looking forward to the invite. Mmmmmmmmm :p

• OHHHHH!!!! Finally a guild full of my type of people!! Can I get an invite, pretty please Daddy. I'll be a very good girl!
    Nepeta Cataria.1860

• Hey Hex, Just start playing off and on when I have a moment in life for about a month or so. I am not very experienced and really don't know what I'm doing in game or what profession I would like to play. The highest character I have is lvl 11.
    Looking for a helpful community to take me in and show me the ropes. Is your guild still recruiting?
    Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you.

• Greetings! I am an American living in Taiwan (around 14 hours ahead of Central Standard Time) who just got back from SIX (6) YEARS (no, I didn't spell it wrong) of absence from GW2. I have just purchased both HoT and PoF expansion, so I am still rocking out with single-digit mastry point and complete lack of clue of what is going around me. Boy, do I feel like a caveman who just got time traveled to modern times!

It seems to me this community is a good fit for me since I am crazy enough to come crawling back after 6 years, and you all seem crazy enough to take a wacko like me back into the game. I sincerely hope I can join

Hope to hear from you soon,
    jorgen.6271

• Hi, I'm just getting back into GW2 after over a year of not playing so I'm a little behind on a lot of the new stuff there is to do and meta changes. I've been looking for a more relaxed and fun guild to join since I've been back and I would really love an invite if you guys are still recruiting! Aimatia.1420

• Hey, I'm looking for a great group of people to hang out with. You seem pretty crazy and fun, can I get an invite? Abbatoir.5914

Thanks!

• Hey I just started playing again, looking for people to play with, would love an invite!

• Hey i'm pretty new to the game and would love an invite from yall

@Kilnard.4036 said:
    My wife and I are looking for a little something extra to put some spice back into our "games". Think your guild has space for too more between the sheets?

let's spice things up. i also sent you an invite in-game as well. if you'd still look for a guild for you and your better half, we'd love to accommodate.

@Zaniex.6109 said:
    Definitely hit that "G-Spot" with that post and convinced me. I would love to join a guild like this so when you got the time, send me an invite my dude.

mmm. it's been a min. i sent you an invitation and a message in-game. see ya around soon.

@Nachtmahr.7439 said:
    Nachtmahr.7439

See you in my dreams...

wet dreams.

@Kiricoco.7401 said:
    Orianil#8020 my discord name looking for more information love the sound of this guild

hmm i couldn't invite you with the discord name for some reason xd
    but i sent an invite in-game. you could find our disco info there.

@Elochai.1280 said:
    Guild sounds like a lot of fun. Think I’d get along great with you all. I’m a later night NA player and play a lot on weekends. Would like to check you all out.

sound great. i sent an invite.

@meringolo.1062 said:
    Hello!
    I would like an invite to your guild. After reading the post I suppose one can say you have tickled one's fancy; drama free, filthy casual chill experience with the potential to go beyond the one night stand, hahaha.
    A little about myself; I'm an active player when I'm not mediating labour, NA in demographics, I speak in 2 additional languages, qualche volta, mi piace parlare in italiano , de temps en temps j'aime parler en français ( sometimes it is fun to sound romantic), I'm a relax chill guy looking to spend quality time with like minded people.
    Looking forward to the invite. Mmmmmmmmm :p

i see you're a kinky one there, looking more than just the one night stand x'd
    we have a few French gurls here living in Tahati, and i'd wish to learn italiano xd insegnami per favore sensei. lol

@Nepeta Cataria.1860 said:
    OHHHHH!!!! Finally a guild full of my type of people!! Can I get an invite, pretty please Daddy. I'll be a very good girl!
    Nepeta Cataria.1860

ooh bb of course ;]

@Chaos.9741 said:
    Hey Hex, Just start playing off and on when I have a moment in life for about a month or so. I am not very experienced and really don't know what I'm doing in game or what profession I would like to play. The highest character I have is lvl 11.
    Looking for a helpful community to take me in and show me the ropes. Is your guild still recruiting?
    Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you.

hihi, yes my guild is still recruiting. i'm sorry i was wrapped up irl for a bit. my other recruiters, who helped with invites, were busy during this COVID-19 too.
    hope you're still free up for a guild spot. we'd love to play with you <3 thank you for the interest.

@Jorgen.6271 said:
    Greetings! I am an American living in Taiwan (around 14 hours ahead of Central Standard Time) who just got back from SIX (6) YEARS (no, I didn't spell it wrong) of absence from GW2. I have just purchased both HoT and PoF expansion, so I am still rocking out with single-digit mastry point and complete lack of clue of what is going around me. Boy, do I feel like a caveman who just got time traveled to modern times!

It seems to me this community is a good fit for me since I am crazy enough to come crawling back after 6 years, and you all seem crazy enough to take a wacko like me back into the game. I sincerely hope I can join

Hope to hear from you soon,
    jorgen.6271

hihi! welcome back! things speed up a bit in this modern times. i'm sure you'll catch up in no time o/
    i'm so sorry for the delay reply. i got a bit held up irl. but there's no excuse xd
    i sent you an invite in-game. there are folks who are "in the future" in new zealand, tahiti and other parts too. i think we'd still be able to talk and accommodate through both discord and in-game.
    hope to see you around soon!

@Aimatia.1420 said:
    Hi, I'm just getting back into GW2 after over a year of not playing so I'm a little behind on a lot of the new stuff there is to do and meta changes. I've been looking for a more relaxed and fun guild to join since I've been back and I would really love an invite if you guys are still recruiting! Aimatia.1420

yes, we're still recruiting. thank you for the interest. i sent you an invite in-game. hope to see you around o/

@Abbatoir.5914 said:
    Hey, I'm looking for a great group of people to hang out with. You seem pretty crazy and fun, can I get an invite? Abbatoir.5914

Thanks!

hi there. thank you for the interest. let me fetch you an invite real quick.

@Optometric.5809 said:
    Hey I just started playing again, looking for people to play with, would love an invite!

hihi. i send you an invite. we still look for people! i can't believe in my eyes anymore. if you'd like to take a look~

@StankDangle.4398 said:
    Hey i'm pretty new to the game and would love an invite from yall

welcome! we'd like to play with you =]

• Suinz.5968Suinz.5968 Member ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for some people to play the game with! Could I have an invite?

• Oh boy, you guys seem like a bad influence. Can I join?

NZ player here, keen to get back into GW in a casual way (#dadlife). Also in my sexy 30s.

Cheers!

• Jun.3016Jun.3016 Member

Hi, I'm recently exploring the end game content and looking for a guild. Can I join please?

@Suinz.5968 said:
    Hi, I'm looking for some people to play the game with! Could I have an invite?

yus. i sent you an invite in game. hope to see you soon, yea?

@Rhonage.2081 said:
    Oh boy, you guys seem like a bad influence. Can I join?

NZ player here, keen to get back into GW in a casual way (#dadlife). Also in my sexy 30s.

Cheers!

yesss, another Kiwi! we have a few beard boys in town near Hibiscus coast and Browns Bay xD
    hopefully i can drag them back into gw2. they're on some mass effect marathon. lol
    i sent you an invite. hope to see you around!

@Jun.3016 said:
    Hi, I'm recently exploring the end game content and looking for a guild. Can I join please?

yes yes. welcome ^^'

• Hey NA player here, the guild sounds sick af ngl. Can't promise not talking about anime but i mean, I'm deep into Chihayafuru at this point so i might drop bombs (:
    Fr I'm looking to get back to GW2 after a 3 year hiatus so trying to get involved with a community this time :) Can I have an invite?