[NA][PvX]Intense Pleasure [Mmm] - chill guild LFM filthy casuals to insomniacs. New/vet all welcome - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PvX]Intense Pleasure [Mmm] - chill guild LFM filthy casuals to insomniacs. New/vet all welcome

1235>

Comments

• I think we creeped them out...

• Places a jug of rum and a plate of cookies on the floor and backs away slowly.
    Shhhh…. it's okay. We're not here to hurt you.

• Luxbon.3967Luxbon.3967 Member ✭✭

I've been having kind of a very bad week in gw2. My girlfriend kicked me from the guild and I lost all my friends to play with. Been struggling to even log in cause its so depressing now. Would like people to talk to in discord with voice chat and to complete story and achievements with. I just got nobody to do anything with :\

• TaiZia.5712TaiZia.5712 Member ✭✭

This sounds like such a great community. I usually play after family is in bed already. Do you regularly have people on past 9pm PST?

Semi-Hardcore Player

• I'm a returning player and want to re-learn everything about Gw2! If you're still recruiting I'd love to join :D

• xLKxDIE.2038
    id love to join

• I'm interested Manisuk.3657

• returning player haven't had the chance to try raid yet, would definitely love to join
    Insomatic.1390

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.