How old are Asuras when they are in school? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How old are Asuras when they are in school?

Vilenia.3081Vilenia.3081 Member

Here's a question that has been bothering me for years:
In Metrica Province we can visit the precollege Slorge Metamystic where our asuran personal character has been before joining a college in Rata Sum. We know Asuras are genius, we know Taimi is extra smart, but we have very little info on other Asuras regarding their age while at school. I would like to know what is the medium age at which an Asura child starts precollege, how much time does it usually last, and when is a young Asura expected to join one of the 3 colleges? A range between the youngest and the oldest age to start school would be fine too.

Also, I would like to know if Asuras today keep the practice of passing an exam for their birthday like they used to.

I understand that as roleplayers, we may do as we please when information is not provided, but it's harder to reach a consensus when we have nothing but cute tiny condescending NPCs. For now that's what is happening since 2012 and it makes no sense D:

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.