New Legendary Dagger Feedback

@Dante.1763 said:I dont have it, but ive seen it..and honestly because i have the version i got from the HoM im probably not gonna craft it since they are so similar >..<

The HoM version is actually prettier. Why do past-1st gen legendaries all exclusively look profoundly ugly and childish? This one has the look of a toy with its fake looking gemstones. Ugh.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Dante.1763 said:I dont have it, but ive seen it..and honestly because i have the version i got from the HoM im probably not gonna craft it since they are so similar >..<

The HoM version is actually prettier. Why do past-1st gen legendaries all exclusively look profoundly ugly and childish? This one has the look of a toy with its fake looking gemstones. Ugh.

Kinda what i think myself, though i would craft Astralia if i had the mats and the money. The Shining Blade was so similar to a keyblade that i had to have it(and i love it) but the rest...are kinda meh.

according to gw2effi stats only 694 of 187,632 registered accounts have this unlocked - (0.370%)https://gw2efficiency.com/account/unlock-statistics?filter.key=skins&filter.search=Claw%20of%20the%20Khan-Ur

by comparison these are the stats for the new legendary focus:

The Binding of Ipos - 2,454 of 187,632 (1.308%)https://gw2efficiency.com/account/unlock-statistics?filter.key=skins&filter.search=binding&filter.type=Focus

I have both both daggers. Claw has great draw animation, good attacking animations and good aura. The footsteps are dark and can be forgettable. The dagger itself is intricate and detailed and I like the gemstones glowing affect. My toons look is that of a fire giant (norn) so actually both daggers work well, but the claw aura effect works the best for my look.

Incinerator does have better foot prints and is more flashy. It’s certainly just as good an option in my view.

I really like the drawing animation, but the footfalls and the aura could use some love. Overall I don't regret crafting it though. The model itself was exactly what I was looking for, since it's an actual weapon with nice details. The sound effects and the projectile animation are also very nice.

Archived