What is the lore behind Oni's ? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What is the lore behind Oni's ?

My first playthrough was 10 years ago with gw factions. I immediately have been intrigued by the Oni's, can you tell me everything about them ? I remember in my early years, they were very difficult to beat for me.

What is unordinary is the fact that we can find Oni's everywhere in factions. Do they come from the mist ? Please tell me everything :D

Also, what do you think about Oni's ? Were they difficult to implement ?

Thank you ! And sorry for my probable bad English.

Answers

• reapex.8546reapex.8546 Member ✭✭

@AkhB.8674 said:
    My first playthrough was 10 years ago with gw factions. I immediately have been intrigued by the Oni's, can you tell me everything about them ? I remember in my early years, they were very difficult to beat for me.

What is unordinary is the fact that we can find Oni's everywhere in factions. Do they come from the mist ? Please tell me everything :D

Also, what do you think about Oni's ? Were they difficult to implement ?

Thank you ! And sorry for my probable bad English.

I was unable to understand you, I was interested in Oni's origin as well when playing Factions.

• Boro.7359Boro.7359 Member ✭✭

this video shows everything you need:

(nah just kidding, I'm curious as well)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.