Swim-Speed Infusion - stacking bug — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Swim-Speed Infusion - stacking bug

BritePaladin.4291BritePaladin.4291 Member
edited May 26, 2018 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

So, I spent 10 days saving up my keys (from the Blood in the Water achievement) to loot all 10 sunken chests for the Master Diver achievement. After looting 7 chests I looked to see that I only had 4 Swim-Speed infusions. I thought that was odd and looted another chest. Saw that I looted another 3 Swim-Speed infusions, but looking in my inventory I then only had 3 Swim-Speed infusions. So, it appears that looting was replacing rather than stacking these items.
I "fixed" the problem by moving the Swim-Speed infusions to my shared inventory, and manually stacking the rest.
Anyone else seen this issue? Any way I can get the lost Swim-Speed infusions back?

Comments

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭

Did you happen to use the Deposit All Materials option in your inventory before looking for the infusions? The swim infusions can now be deposited to your material storage. Maybe check your bank to see if the missing infusions are there.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

• Charrbeque.8729Charrbeque.8729 Member ✭✭✭

Swimspeed Infusion +10 was added to the crafting material storage in the bank. They are in the ascended materials section.

• Yes, I just realized that they are now deposited. Thank you. :)
    Looks like I now have 69 total.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.