Some Ideas for Nerco/reaper traits!

Urgot.9084

Hello,Death Magic:

Armored Shroud: If you Enter or leave the Shroud you and your minions gain Protection (2 sec). under effect of protection you have more tougness (200)

Putrid defense: If you Poisen an Enemie you gain 5 sec Protection and 2 sec Resistance. (cooldown 40 sec). if you hit enemies that are poisend you gain life force(1%) Cooldown 1sec.

Beyond the Veil: leaving the shroud shares 1 stack Stabilty(3sec) up to 5 tragets.

Soul Comprehension: Under effect of Protection you gain lifeforce rapidly lifeforce 1% every second. nearby deaths gives you 10% more lifeforce.

Corrupters Fervor: first time on fight if you reach the maximum stacks consume all stacks and gain 5 sec Protection and 500 touhgness cooldown 90 sec.

Reaper:

Speed of Shadows: if you inflict chill on Enemie you gain 3 sec Superspeed. Under effect of Superspeed you cannot Chilled. 12 Second Cooldown.

Reduce Enter Shroud Cooldown from 10 to 9 sec.

Reduce Casttime from Your Soul is mine from 3/4 to 1/2

Reduce Castime from Well of Blood from 1sec to 3/4 sec

Reduce Castime from Signet of Vampirim from 1 1/4 to 3/4

Reduce Casttime from Signet of the Locust from 3/4 to 1/2

Remove the casttime from noting can save you.

(Current meta this Skills are way to slow)

Dagger:

2 Life Siphon: Now Instant drain life from trageted enemie. dmg reduced from 9x 990(2,7) to 550(1,8) now heals 50% of the dmg dealt. Range reduced to 400 from 600. this skill has no casttime.

3 Dark Pact: now its a Ground traget Skill. jump into the area Immoblize(2sec) all Enemies you hit and gain Regenation(3 sec per hit) for every Enemie you hit. damage increased from 440(1,2) to 615 (1,5).Dagger Offhand:

Deatly Swarm: Summon A Swarm thats blocks the next hits for 1 sec. if Succesful blocked , you fire the swarm to the enemie and tranfser 3 of your condis to your enemie.

Enfeebling Blood: Name Changed to Blood Nova: after Channeling for 1 sec Fires a Bloodnova arround you dealing massive dmg and drain life from enemies. Damage increased from 183 (0.5) to 1100(1.8). Number of hits 5. gain 355(0.5) heal per hit. raduis 250. cooldown 25 sec.

Corrupters Fervor: first time on fight if you reach the maximum stacks consume all stacks and gain 5 sec Protection and 500 touhgness cooldown 90 sec.you may want to elaborate on this. Specifically: What stacks, and where do we get the stacks?Remove the casttime from noting can save you.Honestly, I find the cast time on ncsy to be fair, personally I'd want up the boon rip of that skill to 2 or 3 to keep up with the boon farts.Deatly Swarm: Summon A Swarm thats blocks the next hits for 1 sec. if Succesful blocked , you fire the swarm to the enemie and tranfser 3 of your condis to your enemie.I only wish we could get a block or an evade skill :(Enfeebling Blood: Name Changed to Blood Nova: after Channeling for 1 sec Fires a Bloodnova arround you dealing massive dmg and drain life from enemies. Damage increased from 183 (0.5) to 1100(1.8). Number of hits 5. gain 355(0.5) heal per hit. raduis 250. cooldown 25 sec.what are you doing to it's condition portion?

and as a nit pick, it's enemy as a singular, enemies is the proper plural though.

@Sephylon.4938 said:

Corrupters Fervor: first time on fight if you reach the maximum stacks consume all stacks and gain 5 sec Protection and 500 touhgness cooldown 90 sec.you may want to elaborate on this. Specifically: What stacks, and where do we get the stacks?Remove the casttime from noting can save you.Honestly, I find the cast time on ncsy to be fair, personally I'd want up the boon rip of that skill to 2 or 3 to keep up with the boon farts.Deatly Swarm: Summon A Swarm thats blocks the next hits for 1 sec. if Succesful blocked , you fire the swarm to the enemie and tranfser 3 of your condis to your enemie.I only wish we could get a block or an evade skill :(Enfeebling Blood: Name Changed to Blood Nova: after Channeling for 1 sec Fires a Bloodnova arround you dealing massive dmg and drain life from enemies. Damage increased from 183 (0.5) to 1100(1.8). Number of hits 5. gain 355(0.5) heal per hit. raduis 250. cooldown 25 sec.what are you doing to it's condition portion?

and as a nit pick, it's enemy as a singular, enemies is the proper plural though.

Corrupters Fervor isnt new trait just added new effect

Inflicting a condition on a foe grants stacking toughness and reduced incoming condition damage.

Corrupter's Fervor Corrupter's Defense (8s): 30 Toughness, -2% Incoming Condition Damage Miscellaneous effect Maximum Stacks: 10

i wanted make dagger as a mobile life drainging weapon we have torch as condi offhand. i know that focus is power too but its ranged i wanted a meele power offhand and dagger dagger fits more then dagger focus.

so you're keeping the original effect and adding a new effect that consumes all the stacks that you worked to build for a 5 sec Protection and 500 toughness? Also why is there an icd on it if it only happens when you first reach 10 stacks when you enter combat?

@Sephylon.4938 said:so you're keeping the original effect and adding a new effect that consumes all the stacks that you worked to build for a 5 sec Protection and 500 toughness? Also why is there an icd on it if it only happens when you first reach 10 stacks when you enter combat?

after the consume you can stack again the cooldown is only for the consume. the passive effect to stack has no cooldwon its everytime active.

@Urgot.9084 said:Hello,Death Magic:

Armored Shroud: If you Enter or leave the Shroud you and your minions gain Protection (2 sec). under effect of protection you have more tougness (200)

Is a possibility, but why not instead increase the damage reduction of protection ?

Putrid defense: If you Poisen an Enemie you gain 5 sec Protection and 2 sec Resistance. (cooldown 40 sec). if you hit enemies that are poisend you gain life force(1%) Cooldown 1sec.

Good idea but the cooldown effect is way too random. Its too easy to cause poison by accident. The lifeforce when hitting poisoned enemies is really solid though

Soul Comprehension: Under effect of Protection you gain lifeforce rapidly lifeforce 1% every second. nearby deaths gives you 10% more lifeforce.

Yes! i love it

Corrupters Fervor: first time on fight if you reach the maximum stacks consume all stacks and gain 5 sec Protection and 500 touhgness cooldown 90 sec.

Reaper:

Speed of Shadows: if you inflict chill on Enemie you gain 3 sec Superspeed. Under effect of Superspeed you cannot Chilled. 12 Second Cooldown.

Doenst really fit. Why not instead superspeed on entering reapershroud?

Remove the casttime from noting can save you.

(Current meta this Skills are way to slow)

Yes, the heavy hitting attacks from greatsword are already slow and telegraphed, it makes no sense for a skill that turns your skills unblockable to have a cast time.

Dagger:

2 Life Siphon: Now Instant drain life from trageted enemie. dmg reduced from 9x 990(2,7) to 550(1,8) now heals 50% of the dmg dealt. Range reduced to 400 from 600. this skill has no casttime.

I dont like this. Its another fire and forget skill.

3 Dark Pact: now its a Ground traget Skill. jump into the area Immoblize(2sec) all Enemies you hit and gain Regenation(3 sec per hit) for every Enemie you hit. damage increased from 440(1,2) to 615 (1,5).Dagger Offhand:

Deatly Swarm: Summon A Swarm thats blocks the next hits for 1 sec. if Succesful blocked , you fire the swarm to the enemie and tranfser 3 of your condis to your enemie.

Enfeebling Blood: Name Changed to Blood Nova: after Channeling for 1 sec Fires a Bloodnova arround you dealing massive dmg and drain life from enemies. Damage increased from 183 (0.5) to 1100(1.8). Number of hits 5. gain 355(0.5) heal per hit. raduis 250. cooldown 25 sec.

I like what you are trying to do with dagger/dagger.

@Brujeria.7536 said:

@Urgot.9084 said:Hello,
Death Magic:

Is a possibility, but why not instead increase the damage reduction of protection ?

i wanted to foucs Deathmagic more with Protection and Tougness. becaue we have a trait that convert toungess to Power.

Archived