How is warrior (with both HoT & PoF elite spec) in each game mode?

Horan.7013

I am a casual player who is still trying to learn the game. I am having very difficult time choosing a character to main. I have 5 level 80 characters and just made a 6th character which is a warrior. My last class to play was a Mirage which is OP but I didn’t quite like the class. Also there is no way I can play chronomancer due to my lack of skill. So I did some research and found out Warrior is quite simple yet a solid class.I am interested in all game modes although majority of the time will be playing open world and maybe try a content call fractals and dugeons and stuff.Is warrior good choice?Reason why I didn’t try warrior is that I read is it braindead boring class.Is warrior that braindead and boring?How is it in each game mode? Does it have a place in WvW and PvP?Can I solo champions open world? Maybe not as good as Necro and ranger but definitely doable right?

War is good in pve, decent dps (top dps on large hitboxes if you play dps condi zerk), banners+ea. Wvw, they're wanted for their boon hating bubbles. Pvp they have some good survivabity given you know the tells of other classes and know when to block, dodge, and press the invuln button.

Archived