Sunken Chest Bug [MERGED] - Page 14 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Sunken Chest Bug [MERGED]

18910111214>

Comments

• The bug is still a thing - still going on.

• MrFayth.3546MrFayth.3546 Member ✭✭

I've opened probably 30 chests since anet said they fixed it and haven't encountered a single problem.

• actarus.8319actarus.8319 Member ✭✭
    edited July 28, 2018

I face the bug with the Frostgorge Sound chest, it worked fine before, maybe Anet has forgotten to include the fix in the last versions ?!
    Fixed, I made a mistake about the chest location.

• knell.5970knell.5970 Member ✭✭

Are the chests borked again?

• @knell.5970 said:

Iron Marches one still is for me :( one day, I will be a Freebooter.... One day... Only one I haven't been able to open. Tried the rezoning thing, all the suggestions here. No luck.

• @knell.5970 said:

No. I just did them all again today. Twice through. No problems, except for one chest that I forgot I ran out of time to get last time around (so I had to do 21 instead of 20 today).

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• Thoehn.7460Thoehn.7460 Member
    edited October 20, 2018

I've completed the achievement three times and am on 9/10 chests for fourth rotation, but no chest is available-- every single one shows as looted. I've re-zoned, re-logged, etc but nothing changes.

• Which one shows not completed on the list?

• Wow, still bugged lol... found one in Lornar's Pass.

• kahzee.6042kahzee.6042 Member ✭✭

I have tried to complete this as well and had to completely log out to see a new chest.
    what a joke

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.