Trophies and Inventory Space

For those of you who are helping to improve GW2WIKI, I have a suggestion; in the NOTES section let people know whether we may destroy items that have already been added to Achievement Inventory and are no longer needed. My Bank is full of items I probably don’t need any more.While working on an Legendary (or some Achievements), I don’t dare get rid of anything for fear that I’ll need it later. Some items are purposefully found and some are accidents of being at the right place at the right time.

If those trophies show up in the respective collection it means they've been ticked off the list and you can delete them. Personally I've never found it unclear whether I can delete achievement trophies or not. If the achievement registers it (which you can see the moment you get it, as it pops up on the right of your screen), you no longer need it, unless the trophy's tooltip states otherwise (something a lot of people ignore to read, btw).

If you are building a Precurser/Legendary, don't throw anything away until you have the finished product. This is common sense really.The most recent one I built, Astralaria, in the 3rd collection it required a lot of items that 'ticked off' on the achievement, but were also used to create other things in the same collection, but you would only know that by hovering over that item, not the ones used to make it.

Archived