HoD attacking towers without triggering swords

Atticus.7194

How exactly are they doing this? Just watched our T3 NWT get taken by 40 or so HoD and 4 catas at 6:45am PST and never even pop swords, in fact I ran in, died and was under the lord as he was being killed and the tower didn't have swords. There is no way this was a random bug or coincidental, and I'm getting fairly sick of seeing this sketchy stuff so what exactly is going on, new exploit?

@Atticus.7194 said:How exactly are they doing this? Just watched our T3 NWT get taken by 40 or so HoD and 4 catas at 6:45am PST and never even pop swords, in fact I ran in, died and was under the lord as he was being killed and the tower didn't have swords. There is no way this was a random bug or coincidental, and I'm getting fairly sick of seeing this sketchy stuff so what exactly is going on, new exploit?

I assume there was a watchtower and therefore there is 0% chance a mesmer was inside from a previous attack and ported a zerg on top of the lord?

@BlueMelody.6398 said:

@"Atticus.7194" said:How exactly are they doing this? Just watched our T3 NWT get taken by 40 or so HoD and 4 catas at 6:45am PST and never even pop swords, in fact I ran in, died and was under the lord as he was being killed and the tower didn't have swords. There is no way this was a random bug or coincidental, and I'm getting fairly sick of seeing this sketchy stuff so what exactly is going on, new exploit?

I assume there was a watchtower and therefore there is 0% chance a mesmer was inside from a previous attack and ported a zerg on top of the lord?

"4 catas"

swords pop up 30s after attacking and last 2,5 min then again 30s break etc. if you just check the map in those 30s then you wont ever see swords.

and yea I thought it might be a timing bug but considering it was a T3 tower and how long those take to come down down, and not seeing swords when lord was being killed AND seeing the guards dead with still no swords something fishy af was going on.

Yep, I've seen where swords have never appeared and then it flips. I was watching the maps and no swords appeared on one of our towers while we were fending off an attack on one of our keeps. Then the tower suddenly flipped. I believe there may be a bug causing the warning swords to not pop. I'm on HoD by the way. So it has happened to us as well.

Archived