[Fan Story] The Assassin of Rata Sum — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Community Creations

[Fan Story] The Assassin of Rata Sum

AegisRunestone.8672AegisRunestone.8672 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 3, 2017 in Community Creations

NOTE: Please provide positive feedback, which is: what I did right, and what I can improve upon.
Updates:
09/15/2017: Updated Vini's Hooded and Hoodless pics in the main thread
08/14/2017: Prologue revised again, Chapter 1 being revised.
07/05/2017: Prologue revised
06/25/2017: Settled on a title.
06/12/2017: Some concept scenes written.
01/17/2016: Chapter 12 has been added!
11/20/2015: Chapter 11 has been added!

The Assassin of Rata Sum – Main Link

Vini’s Musical Theme

Note: Vini’s name is pronounced “Vi-KNEE”

There are lots of things to be changed from the typical GW2 storyline:

• While it starts out similar to the Asura Storyline, dialogue will be changed, and the main story arc will be different.
  • The Inquest have a much bigger role, even after the ‘race arc,’ they are the primary antagonists.
  • Vini will meet my other characters in my account, who will help her out.

Point of View:

• The Prologue is the only ‘chapter’ in first person, the rest is in third person.

Pictures of Vini:
Commissioned Pic of Vini:

Hooded and Hoodless Pictures:

I hope you enjoy this story! Please give feedback! This is a re-post of the old thread from the old forums, so all the comments are gone. However, it's still the same awesome story! Thank you very much!

Comments

• I was looking for a section to post my fan made story dice I started making some and I found urs. It's really good I like it a lot.

Just wanted to say I'm not stealing ur ideas mine just happens to be about a thief, Necro,rev and maybe my ranger too depends if I have room for her lol.

you say mesmer i say shadow sorcerer

• AegisRunestone.8672AegisRunestone.8672 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 19, 2017

@czerwoni.9563 said:
    I was looking for a section to post my fan made story dice I started making some and I found urs. It's really good I like it a lot.

Just wanted to say I'm not stealing ur ideas mine just happens to be about a thief, Necro,rev and maybe my ranger too depends if I have room for her lol.

Thank you very much! I love writing. I have a ton of original novel ideas and an original novel I'm working on, I really want to be a novelist.

Post it here in the Community Creations, or did you mean a place to post your story online? (like fanfiction.net?)

• arenta.2953arenta.2953 Member ✭✭✭

been a while since i've played gw2. upon returning first thing i thought of was this fanfic....was a pain to find with new forums <.<

glad to see this thread =D

• AegisRunestone.8672AegisRunestone.8672 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2017

@arenta.2953 said:
    been a while since i've played gw2. upon returning first thing i thought of was this fanfic....was a pain to find with new forums <.<

glad to see this thread =D

You're in luck! As soon as I finish my Rydia Fan Fic, I'm going to start uploading revised chapters of Vini's Story! I may also stick a chapter in the middle somewhere showing how the asura of Rata Sum treat Pol--being Vini's brother. It's sad, yet you'll get to see more of Vini's protective/loving older sister side. :)

• arenta.2953arenta.2953 Member ✭✭✭

sweet =D
    can't wait. i should also start your other fic <.< looks at pile of books i've been neglecting .....edges away from books