Gear for sPvP

Sampson.2403

I see some gear in sPvP with animation/effects to it sometime that make it hard to see what the enemy is doing. Especially for mesmers.

I want to get this gear. Can someone shoot out some names of gear that i can farm with rewards from pvp? Ive got like 10k gold and 1,000 chests i havent opened yet.

@"Sampson.2403" said:I see some gear in sPvP with animation/effects to it sometime that make it hard to see what the enemy is doing. Especially for mesmers.

I want to get this gear. Can someone shoot out some names of gear that i can farm with rewards from pvp? Ive got like 10k gold and 1,000 chests i havent opened yet.

You have to enable standard enemy models in the options menu. This option will turn every enemy players' character race into human so that it is easier for you to see what the enemy player is doing.

As for what sort of PvP gear you can unlock, here's the list of all PvP armors.

@Yannir.4132 said:Turn on Standard Enemy Models. Makes life so much easier. I refused to put this on for a long time but when I finally did, it changed everything. I actually recognize animations now! :lol:

Same here, only I did it because I am absolutely not interested in having someone's Bolt, Sunrise, Twilight, Ascension shiny clutter in my face... Only my own.

Archived