How long do you intend

@Neural.1824 said:They need to introduce a high end exclusive, highly desireable cosmetic item (like an aura/infusion) that requires about.. oh... 200,000 silver ingots, 150,000 gold ingots, 50,000 barbed thorns, and 500,000 of any minor rune/sigil.

I'm confused though, are there not enough legendaries with obscene material requirements to keep everyone busy? Perhaps the OP can elaborate more. Do they not like any of the available legendaries?

I think Tyria needs to get the Ascalon/Lion's Arch treatment. This would entail everyone's gold and material storage being reduced 75% and all the resource sources like nodes and drop rates dramatically reduced. All this would happen as a result of the highly devastating influence of a new Great Enemy.

Roleplay and Market correction rolled all up into one package.

/muhahhaha

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

@Neural.1824 said:They need to introduce a high end exclusive, highly desireable cosmetic item (like an aura/infusion) that requires about.. oh... 200,000 silver ingots, 150,000 gold ingots, 50,000 barbed thorns, and 500,000 of any minor rune/sigil.

I'm confused though, are there not enough legendaries with obscene material requirements to keep everyone busy? Perhaps the OP can elaborate more. Do they not like any of the available legendaries?

Legendaries arent that big material sink after all.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

I got 1 legendary weapon type of each weapontype except trident, aurora and ad infinitm. I play since beta - so no there isn't anything for me at the moment.Also as someone already said it's not a big sink. It would need to be something that consumes materials especially ectos, t5 and t6 materials.

@EthanLightheart.9168 said:

I got 1 legendary weapon type of each weapontype except trident, aurora and ad infinitm. I play since beta - so no there isn't anything for me at the moment.Also as someone already said it's not a big sink. It would need to be something that consumes materials especially ectos, t5 and t6 materials.

to be honest, to some people it is a huge sink. I can only make one every 4-5 months because of the mats requirement.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:

The materials I listed are not used in any Legendary weapons that I know of. The only exception is Xunlai Electrum Ingots, but their use is limited. Precursor crafting is what keeps the price of iron and platinum up (heavy Deldrimor requirements for precursor crafting). Legendary Weapons keep the price of T6 mats up.

The scarcity of certain types of dust make it completely pointless to use the mystic forge to upgrade silver and gold.

Silver and gold specifically are incredibly over-supplied for the tiny amount of sink that is in the game for them

@EthanLightheart.9168 said:

Wow, that's impressive. And no doubt, someone who has played as long as you would run into this issue, but I don't know how common that is. I've only been playing a few months, and for me, Legendary crafting seems to onerous to even begin.

@Neural.1824 said:

Silver and gold specifically are incredibly over-supplied for the tiny amount of sink that is in the game for them

I'm holding on to my hopes of Jeweler 400-500 being introduced, which should take care of that oversight.

Archived