How do I access the Europe forums?

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@"Fundor.2098" said:As far as I know, there's only one shared forum. If that's not the case, I've been using a wrong forum all this time. :D

There are 4 forums. This is the English language forum. There is also a Spanish, French and German language forums.

Whoops, true! Sorry. :innocent:But then again, there's a significant portion of European users on the English forum, as Spanish, French and German hardly cover the languages spoken in Europe. ^^"The point being, European WvW topics may well be discussed on the English forum. :)

@Fundor.2098 said:

@Fundor.2098 said:As far as I know, there's only one shared forum. If that's not the case, I've been using a wrong forum all this time. :D

There are 4 forums. This is the English language forum. There is also a Spanish, French and German language forums.

Whoops, true! Sorry. :innocent:But then again, there's a significant portion of European users on the English forum, as Spanish, French and German hardly cover the languages spoken in Europe. ^^"The point being, European WvW topics may well be discussed on the English forum. :)

No doubt. But that’s not what the OP asked and my post was to directly answer his question. You can discuss the ins and outs of Eu WvW forum discussion with him.

There's no 'EU Forum' per se. There are other language forums, but aren't necessarily EU. I'm sure some SA players use the ES forums, and some (many?) EU-server players use the EN forums. Not to mention all English-speaking players aren't playing on the NA servers.

If you speak the other languages offered in those forums, great - have at it. If not, you might try the WvW sub-forum here.

Good luck.

I know a lot of us, spanish speakers, prefer the english forum anyway. It is the most complete, with more people, and the contact with Anet is more direct here.I rarely post on the spanish forum: usually only to rant about some horrible localizations they make from time to time.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:There's no 'EU Forum' per se. There are other language forums, but aren't necessarily EU. I'm sure some SA players use the ES forums, and some (many?) EU-server players use the EN forums. Not to mention all English-speaking players aren't playing on the NA servers.

If you speak the other languages offered in those forums, great - have at it. If not, you might try the WvW sub-forum here.

Good luck.

That’s true, and I wonder if the OP knows that. He might be thinking that there is a NA forum and an EU forum rather than forums of the 4 languages. My guess is the German forum would be the only “real” EU forum as French could have a sizable number French Canadian players and Spanish is more likely to be South American rather than Spain.

Archived