Where are all them updates?

Hi all,

So not for creating a topic about "Hate to Guild Wars".I'm just asking..

So if you look on the new games [almost all new games].They are updating the game with new Skins, Features, modes every week till month.

And in Guild Wars 2, i feel like... i dont know?Like we are getting nothing.. And the Twitter account is just reposting stuff from Players..I want to get updates all the time on twitter about what you are doing..

I really wish to follow this game but its like.. it doesnt want people to follow it..

Please be more like Fortnite,PUBG,WoW,Battlerite, i could mention 100 games.Who update the twitter with news and not just repost of Media/Pictures..

LET ME KNOW WHATS HAPPENING AND WHY I SHOULD KEEP PLAYING..

Btw love you all, cant wait to see what you are showing at E3 2018. <33333333333333333333

@"Master Rumle.5298" said:Hi all,

So not for creating a topic about "Hate to Guild Wars".I'm just asking..

So if you look on the new games [almost all new games].They are updating the game with new Skins, Features, modes every week till month.

And in Guild Wars 2, i feel like... i dont know?Like we are getting nothing.. And the Twitter account is just reposting stuff from Players..I want to get updates all the time on twitter about what you are doing..

I really wish to follow this game but its like.. it doesnt want people to follow it..

Please be more like Fortnite,PUBG,WoW,Battlerite, i could mention 100 games.Who update the twitter with news and not just repost of Media/Pictures..

LET ME KNOW WHATS HAPPENING AND WHY I SHOULD KEEP PLAYING..

Btw love you all, cant wait to see what you are showing at E3 2018. <33333333333333333333

There are new skins (outfits and mount skins mainly) quite often. If you keep track of the forum you can have a general idea of what is to come in the near future. Also there is a new Living World Episode very 3-4 months, which is at best double the time a new character is released in a MOBA. And here in that time you get a whole map, a quite sizeable part of the story and other goodies. In a MOBA you get... a character. That's it.Also you are comparing the amount of information given to Fortnite and PUBG? o.OLike, PUBG doesn't do anything. Fortnite wasn't really loud about what they were doing when I last played it (before Battle Royale).WoW does say quite a lot of things about what they are doing. It's nice, but then again, you already know everything by the time the new content is released. Like before Legion released we already knew what will happen in Highmountain, Val'sharah and all the other places. That just takes away from whatever the story brings. I can't talk about Battlerite though.So yeah, that's about all there is to it. I'd much rather have these "hey, we are working on that thingie still" updates, than know what is going to be in the update. I like my surprises. ^^

This is a Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game (MMORPG). ArenaNet release content patches that are much larger and sophisticated that your average MOBA or Battle Royale shooter, hence the smaller number of patches per annum in comparison.

There is plenty to do in this game! A beautifully illustrated game world, intricate battle mechanics and a deep, varied game lore that will keep you entertained for many hours.

Small patches that contain a few cosmetic items do come along fairly regularly. Simply look to the Gem Store for all of your customisation needs.

ArenaNet's social media pages are used to interact with their community by sharing some of the wonderful talents that it has! Some of the artwork they share looks gorgeous! Whilst it may not suit your particular need, it suits this community and game perfectly.

To conclude, Guild Wars 2 is vastly different to your MOBAs and Battle Royale shooters. Instead of looking for what you expect, discover the unexpected by delving deep into the wonderfully luscious world that is Tyria.

@zealex.9410 said:

@jbrother.1340 said:If you need ANET to constantly tell you why you should keep playing... nevermind.

They shoud because there isnt much in game.

Wow seriously? Angry player much?

I mean, anyone claiming there isn't much reason to keep player should probably quit in the first place (why does anyone need to be convinced?) but content wise, this game is pretty consistent. That's a VERY unfair conclusion.

@zealex.9410 said:

@jbrother.1340 said:If you need ANET to constantly tell you why you should keep playing... nevermind.

They shoud because there isnt much in game.

i will simply repeat what I said. if you cannot figure out what to do in game or have nothing left to do why would you keep playing? Even though your opinion might dictate to you that there is nothing to do, that is just subjective in your mind. Many others have no shortage of stuff to do including myself.

Then again I have always lived by the theory that I will have to make my own fun :)

Do what you will have fun or don't :)

Archived