[Video] S/D - Solo - Outnumbered - Roaming

Thunder King.2936

Yo!Here's a build iv'e been having fun with since Pof Beta. Squishy as hell with little wiggle room for mistakes against most specs / outnumbered fights, but with the damage output and mobility it makes for interesting fights. With roaming / pvp the way it is these days iv'e struggled with finding the motivation to post anything, with the footage i had i thought i'd make probably the last of my few vids. Hope you enjoy, cheers for watching.

Comments / questions always appreciated / answered.
Build link in the description.

Awesome video, had a lot of fun watching! This is a very nice build, high risk high reward, not something you encounter every day - this build won't carry any player, but shines with the right skills. And the skills displayed in the vid are as strong as usual - be it the various tether plays, the use of sigils and dodges, that bull's charge retargetting against the scourge (such as nice move)... Cheers, I'd love to watch more :)

@Elegie.3620 said:Awesome video, had a lot of fun watching! This is a very nice build, high risk high reward, not something you encounter every day - this build won't carry any player, but shines with the right skills. And the skills displayed in the vid are as strong as usual - be it the various tether plays, the use of sigils and dodges, that bull's charge retargetting against the scourge (such as nice move)... Cheers, I'd love to watch more :)

Cheers, glad you enjoyed :D. And yeah running more challenging specs is what iv'e been doing for a while now, running meta d/s sb or even core just doesn't do it for me anymore when solo roaming.

Archived