Bigger target icon ?

@Haziq.3907 said:Is there a way to increase the size of my target ? Sometimes the screen gets so cluttered (like during WvW) I have no idea what I am targetting.

What class are you playing? Most of classes in wvw tend to have lots of aoes so having a target isnt needed. Clicking on random enemy in specific direction is just enough.

@steki.1478 said:

@"Haziq.3907" said:Is there a way to increase the size of my target ? Sometimes the screen gets so cluttered (like during WvW) I have no idea what I am targetting.

What class are you playing? Most of classes in wvw tend to have lots of aoes so having a target isnt needed. Clicking on random enemy in specific direction is just enough.

Im using a scourge. The skill ghastly claws https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ghastly_Claws channels for 1.75s and I find that I am not able to get all 8 hits out because I am not facing my target. It mostly happens during the melee push when the 2 zergs circle or run past each other and it is difficult for me to see where my target is and it ends up moving out of my "character's field of view". I guess ill just have to get better at it.

Archived