Ep3 name hint??

Michram.6853

So we got a statement that Ep3 will be released soon.But what is interesting the word 'Horizon' has a big 'H' in it.

"On The Horizon"- is it the name of Ep3?

I think it sounds pretty nice.

It can mean either the plague that may be approaching Tyria or Kralkatorrik that may make another dangerous move towards one of Elona/Tyria locations.

In the announcement it read "Season 4 Episode 3 is on the Horizon"

That's just an English/American grammatical thing with titling, with words that are "in, the, on, as" (conjunctions) starting with a lower case letter and most other words having upper case.

@"Rognik.2579" said:I think the title of the next episode will be "Djinni with the Light Brown Hair".

I personally want it to be: "Tyria will be destroyed, go home"

But seriously naming it like 'A Bug in the System, part 2' would be better if we will still be focusing on Joko and the plague.

@"Randulf.7614" said:In the announcement it read "Season 4 Episode 3 is on the Horizon"

That's just an English/American grammatical thing with titling, with words that are "in, the, on, as" (conjunctions) starting with a lower case letter and most other words having upper case.

So why not to write "on the way" or "coming soon"? ;)

@Arden.7480 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:In the announcement it read "Season 4 Episode 3 is on the Horizon"

So why not to write "on the way" or "coming soon"? ;)

Because it is boring. Horizon may or may not be in the title, but the use of upper and lower case is not a clue to anything.

I support djinn with the light brown hair though...

Gonna agree with Randulf. The post was telling us that it'll be soon and not the name of the episode. if it was the name of the episode, it should have been "is On the Horizon", not "is on the Horizon". When you have titles, articles and conjunctions are always lowercase unless they're the first word in said title.

Not that On the Horizon would be a bad episode name, but that wasn't some subtle hint by Anet.

So thats why on the Facebook "horizon" has an 'h' not 'H' in it, because its really fluid, right?

@Arden.7480 said:

So thats why on the Facebook "horizon" has an 'h' not 'H' in it, because its really fluid, right?

The FB use is part of a sentence not a title ( on the forums it is the header/title of a post) hence the difference.

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:In the announcement it read "Season 4 Episode 3 is on the Horizon"

The FB use is part of a sentence not a title ( on the forums it is the header/title of a post) hence the difference.

Uh-huh.

HoT was Silvari-centric. PoF was Human-centric. BITS gave Charr and Asura some attention.

Norn are left over, and due for some love. Plus, Anet just revamped underwater mechanics, and effectively placed a bounty on Krait, just about the only race who have NEVER had a 'friendly' faction or individual. Beloved Choya were kind of sparse in the last two chapters, which does not advertise the new Choya-themed weapons and harvesting tools well. Plus, people are also kind of missing Skritt and Quaggans. (Or I am, anyway.)

So, my entirely logical and sensible prediction of the next chapter:

! In a vast maze of underwater ice caves, a tribe of aquatic Norn have formed a coalition with cold-water Krait and sea skritt to defend against Joko's underwater legion of evil Awakened Quaggans and their weaponized, trained exploding Choya, whose pointy thorns threaten the water bubbles encasing the towns (and heads) of the Norns and skritt.!Remember, you heard it here first.

@"Rognik.2579" said:I think the title of the next episode will be "Djinni with the Light Brown Hair".

False. It’s Djinni from the block. It will be another escaped inquest member that is a djinn that will be in a love triangle with the full metal brothers.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:HoT was Silvari-centric. PoF was Human-centric. BITS gave Charr and Asura some attention.

Norn are left over, and due for some love. Plus, Anet just revamped underwater mechanics, and effectively placed a bounty on Krait, just about the only race who have NEVER had a 'friendly' faction or individual. Beloved Choya were kind of sparse in the last two chapters, which does not advertise the new Choya-themed weapons and harvesting tools well. Plus, people are also kind of missing Skritt and Quaggans. (Or I am, anyway.)

So, my entirely logical and sensible prediction of the next chapter:

! In a vast maze of underwater ice caves, a tribe of aquatic Norn have formed a coalition with cold-water Krait and sea skritt to defend against Joko's underwater legion of evil Awakened Quaggans and their weaponized, trained exploding Choya, whose pointy thorns threaten the water bubbles encasing the towns (and heads) of the Norns and skritt.!Remember, you heard it here first.

in the end, the big reveal is that Choya was the key to everything, to deal with Gods, to deal with Elder Dragons, to resolve the Magic balance, and to kill Joko, even all Kryta policial mess depends on Choya.

@"derd.6413" said:"on the horizon" has three o'so's look like eyes3 eyestriangle eyeIlluminati confirmed

The Eye of Janthir confirmed?!

The Mursaat are alive!

Joko is the last Mursaat and Balthazar was Poobadoo in disguise!

(THE) ALL is clear now!

Archived