Condi Rev DPS benchmarks?

Almondjoy.8964

I made a Rev last night just messing around and played some in PvP and fell in love with Glint/Shiro, so now im interested in the class for PvE. The Demon stance caught my eye so im wondering about the condi numbers.

Solo DPS numbers preferably, also is Herald or Renegade better for Condi?

@Almondjoy.8964 said:I made a Rev last night just messing around and played some in PvP and fell in love with Glint/Shiro, so now im interested in the class for PvE. The Demon stance caught my eye so im wondering about the condi numbers.

I did extensive testing recently on solo condi dps numbers. It should be noted that in group content Renegade is straight up better than Herald, so these are only numbers for open world:

Mallyx/Jalis Core Condi: 10.5k

Glint/Mallyx invocation/corruption/herald w/roiling mists &4 nightmare/2trapper runes: 12k

Kalla/mallyx vindication + charged mists w/ traveler runes: 14k

Kalla/Mallyx w/nightmare/trapper instead of travelled runes: 15.5k

For solo play Glint/Mallyx isn’t too far behind Kalla/Mallyx. I personally use Traveler Runes on Kalla Mallyx in open world because I don’t like the one swiftness trait renegade has and feel the higher dps 15.5k version is too slow. The Glint version is a solid option since you have good defensive options and access to perma swiftness

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

@Almondjoy.8964 said:I made a Rev last night just messing around and played some in PvP and fell in love with Glint/Shiro, so now im interested in the class for PvE. The Demon stance caught my eye so im wondering about the condi numbers.

I did extensive testing recently on solo condi dps numbers. It should be noted that in group content Renegade is straight up better than Herald, so these are only numbers for open world:

Glint/Mallyx invocation/corruption/herald w/roiling mists &4 nightmare/2trapper runes: 12k

For solo play Glint/Mallyx isn’t too far behind Kalla/Mallyx. I personally use Traveler Runes on Kalla Mallyx in open world because I don’t like the one swiftness trait renegade has and feel the higher dps 15.5k version is too slow. The Glint version is a solid option since you have good defensive options and access to perma swiftness

Thank you for your testing, I hate to ask this of you but what are the numbers with renegade runes or another top tier condi dmg rune set? Or is traveler better. This is just in case of running pug fractals without boon support.

@Almondjoy.8964 said:

Thank you for your testing, I hate to ask this of you but what are the numbers with renegade runes or another top tier condi dmg rune set? Or is traveler better. This is just in case of running pug fractals without boon support.

The top tier condi damage rune set for all condition revenant builds is 4 Nightmare runes 2 Trapper runes. I use Traveler Runes when solo because the dps differential solo isn't too high and it's more convenient for me since I have full Legendary Armor and can easily swap runes out as I see fit. As for Renegade runes, they're solid runes, but nothing is going to top 4 Nightmare 2 Trapper because condi revenant really needs the duration boost it gets from that combination. Condition duration is essentially the Ferocity stat but for condi damage and so max or close to max condition duration is really important. Renegade runes would likely be between 14k-15.5k without outside buffs (solo).

If you can only have one armor set I'd recommend full viper with 4 Nightmare and 2 Trapper runes. Then if you feel like you don't have enough swiftness in open world while running Kalla/Mallyx Renegade you can either run Herald Glint/Mallyx OR take Rapid Flow in Invocation instead of Incensed Response to fix your low movement speed issue with swiftness from either of those sources. I don't like Rapid Flow because without boon duration the swiftness applications feel "spotty" since the ICD on the trait is 5 seconds and the swiftness application itself is only 5seconds hence why I run Traveler Runes in solo play. For fractal play you'll want regular Kalla/Mallyx Renegade

Archived